+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 203 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,317 Times in 821 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I'll start some powerful strategies in this forum

on this topic I will be trading strategy with Bollinger band indicator

I got this strategy from a friend of my country his name fofo and boa

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    I think Bollinger Band is a good indicator and it is used to determine the range of high and low in the given and when the price breakout then bollinger band shows it when the upper and lower band are moving steaply away from each other.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for sharing. I will try it soon. I hope by using this information I will have many profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to oemata For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member foggies is an unknown quantity at this point foggies's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed its a very nice strategy but we can not use it on news time. as we can see in above image that after hitting tp(middle bollinger) at about 0.8870 the price still continued to climb and at price 0.8875 we get a sell signal as price touched upper bollinger band.So if you enter there than the price will go against you and the result will be in case of loss.
    So the thing is how to avoid this?
    Ans Is simple. When the price touches the bollinger band than wait for the next candle if it is opposite to the first one than enter the trade otherwise don't.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to foggies For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright i think i just have to give this strategy a try to see the very best way i can go in making the profit out of the forex market based on your analysis because i know with demo trading i can get to learn this strategy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abbey ak For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), Unregistered (1)

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    forextrading mein trading krney k liye meiny tou aik strategy bnai howi hai eis mein kafi achi earning
    b aa rahi hai mein tou trading krney k liye scalping indicators use kr raha hoon eis mein jub line blue
    ho jati hai tou mein buy ki bids lagata hoon or jub line yellow ho jati hai tou mein sell ki bids laga daita
    hoon ye aik achi or short strategy hai

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asifanayat For This Useful Post:

Banned Niqqo is an unknown quantity at this point Niqqo's Avatar
    Thanks
    moderity is a key trading and can help you gain some good ways of making money and when you gaim you understand the same in trading for working on a good area for the same and plays some good money management in the saystem

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niqqo For This Useful Post:

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally I like BB indicator more. It seemed to be rattling reformatory for me. This could be solon facilitation if we can decent interpret its indication. The writer we could acquire it the statesman we could be roaring.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nabila For This Useful Post:

Senior Member shanmun is on a distinguished road shanmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ans Is simple. When the price touches the bollinger band than wait for the next candle if it is opposite to the first one than enter the trade otherwise don't.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shanmun For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member azez is on a distinguished road azez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro i just want to say that every trader has his own trading strategies ad we should must be trade with our own strategy and if we will loss in this then we should must be trade with the new one and try all this on demo and i am trade with the analyzing and use the indicators for the and then trade on small pips only for 10 cent per tare and use the stop loss and take profit

18. The Following User Says Thank You to azez For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member scavi is an unknown quantity at this point scavi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bolinger Bands standard setting

2. RSI setting 14 (only to find out the OS and OB)

3. Stochastic 10,3,3 setting (same RSI)

OP entry

1. Sell at around above BB

2. Buy at around under BB

3. TP about the middle BB

20. The Following User Says Thank You to scavi For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 203 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)