+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 203 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2027

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I\'ll start some powerful strategies in this forum

on this topic I will be trading strategy with Bollinger band indicator

I got this strategy from a friend of my country his name fofo and boa

kindest regard

milkhatun (cumil)
    bollinger band is a very good indicator to trade forex. i used it every time with other indicator and i got very good result. its envelop forming and line will give us entry and exit point too. with bollinger band i combined parabolic SAR which reconfirm the trend and help to decide the entry and exit point. it need more practice to become skilled with this indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to muna1982 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai bollinger band ko main kafi jayda pasand karta hoon, Bollinger band strategy bahut trader use karte hai, lekin iski strategy easy nahi hoti hai, kafi sahi tarah se iske bare mein study karna padta hai, tab isko try karna chahiye.
    well me bhi pehle bollinger band ko jyada use karti thi. But after all ye ak indicator hi hai. kabhi kabhi market strong trend me chala jaye tabhi ye work nahi karta phir me ye kahungi ki usko agar hight tf me use kiaa jaye to achha khasa profit deta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dimpal For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    v good dear. i like this post and keep it up.this strategy is very good for 80% gaining result.thanks dear all friends and happy trading........

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member lastdream is an unknown quantity at this point lastdream's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    then how with RSI and of stochastic. you newly explain to open position pursuant to just BB. but BB have weakness. moment happened trend hence line of BB can break. possible there clarification concerning place of SL. so that when brought negative trend do not too much.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lastdream For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member wooglejobs is an unknown quantity at this point wooglejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! this is very informative post for best trading, i follow all point of your strategies, and my daily earning i better now i thanks to you for share biggest helping strategies.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wooglejobs For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai bollinger band ko main kafi jayda pasand karta hoon, Bollinger band strategy bahut trader use karte hai, lekin iski strategy easy nahi hoti hai, kafi sahi tarah se iske bare mein study karna padta hai, tab isko try karna chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member alibabafx is an unknown quantity at this point alibabafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    lots of good strategy and I want to succeed in forex trading by using these techniques. I will try on a demo account first, I think the technique is highly relevant to all market conditions. be it a trend or a segway, yes I will always use this technique.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to alibabafx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    also intellectual friends
    I am perplexed the span what experience put and how the most fit in using this strategy??
    and how abundant you use this method?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to asmakhatun For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for you strategy shearing and i will so much like to know if you can really help with a clear picture of how to make use of this strategy before we invest our money into this strategy, i hoe to hear from you

18. The Following User Says Thank You to abbey ak For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    to find out how much above and below the value indicator BB ..

you can this indocator for monitoring.

Cumil bb monitor

This is very useful for monitoring and there are recommendations for buy or sell .

for example picture :

TS, could you please reupload the pictures?
    The file you have attached earlier is broken or invalid now.
    You could even attached the picture directly to the forum.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dan.blanchot For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 203 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)