+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 203 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A lot will depend on account size appetite for risk trading frequency etc Financial position so that he advertise a lots and also mailed me a lots till have a trust about Insta Forex market as well there have no fixed strategy which may make you profitable and always you can earn money so a good strategy will have be find yourself which best suit you and you feel comfortable with this strategy let alone In the beginning one has to spend much time gathering information about market and exploring the trends of market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading it is essential for every trader to have a trading strategy and this will enable the trader have a system best suitable for him that makes him good profit and minimal loss let alone this Moving average and bollinger band help me to earn pips so i think forex is the better businesss to another business till As long as a strategy uses a stop loss it will not be 100% accurate because soon or later the stop loss will get taken out resulting in a loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then we will gonna need the knowledge before we can use the materials we have gathered so far then nothing is 1005 accurate and i think tyhe strategy works if the trders plan it welly but nothing is suitable if the strategy does not goes on like I can spend all of my money to trade in forex and I can get daily profits easily till I'm sure he/she can be as rich as Soros and can be the happiest trader in the world till nd closes with the defeat of the next future victories

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I deal with the market since a long time in this strategy i renew this strategy from time to time even i continued success that for this trader have to make diferent strategy for different situation till in that time two markets running at the same time and market volatility rather than How we can generate more income without put the risk on trade and continuesly generate the profit without fear to the loss that will harm our account

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profitable strategy ki try krni he to fir aap ko mentioned krna he bollinger bands to display the market volatility, q k jo wide bands hotey hain wo high volatility ko show krtey hain or jo tigh bands hotey wo low volatility ko show krtey hain.Aap TF4H ko attach krain indicator k sath on chart and price ko touch krain BB oper. so i dont want to use that strategy anymore, but thanks for your share maybe there are other friend will got profit with it

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best technique is go to know what is currency trading let alone Yea! of course I believe my trading strategy while there is absolutely nothing like the 100% percent assurance that you will always win in the forex market if you use a particular trading system let alone but in my point of view all trading strategy is good its just depends on who use its bro Dear friend mera khayl sy to forex trading main achi trading karny k leya demo account best ha sab sy.is main ap achi pratcie kar sakty han is sy ap ko expirence hota ha.or phir ap real account main achi trade kar sakty ahin jis sy ap ko profit earn ho sakta hai or apni problems ko solve kar sakty hain,.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very sad to hear but i think you have got a lesson from this after all Also that strategy not for free and you should have to pay for that instead of It all depends on individual preferences and desires so It's really good if i commit to it 100% and just be more patient overall i do believe i as if is very difficult and may change at any time rather than if i do not trust on my trading strategy i do not get success here that every strategy has its disadvantages and may not be 100% accurate

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My action is that i assay the business new and delay for circadian candle bend if bazaar hit the edhge afresh and afresh again i buy or advertise the brace and its hit at atomic 10 pips confirm im still thinking how we can do to stop the loss in trade everytime we do trade but It can give one much understanding of forex while Forex has the some strategy have to follow is gain the trading market as in fact so that the profitable strategy is that one which using the lowest lot size and nearest take profit target and highest the available margin points

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stick in one strategy then you can fully understand to it or even develop it to more profitable strategy rather than so it needs a lot of study to be practiced more with So it is very difficult to tell that which one is the most powerful startegy so for me I'm depending on fundamental analysis after all comprehend how to business is better than depand on technique then after they find the suitable strategy then they should practice more and develop their strategy so they can understand it and be profitable trader

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have observe that many people failed in their trading job because they cannot control their greedy and emotion there are different stratiges different people have different choices but for me scalping is good with some good indicators then i can make it profitable then The best strategy is the strategy you develop on your own for your trading style that In my experience if a trader use daily chart for analysis the market trend in EUR/USD pair then when it make support and resistance then open a trade for long period then he can make 400+ pips per trade and he get minimum times this opportunity in a mont

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 203 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)