+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 203 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G dear huma forex ma trading ka leay phely apne stragey ko use kar ka phir huma us ko profit ka leay huma acha profit bhe asani say mil sakhta hai forex ma jesa huam achi earning bhe ho sakhte hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), forexA (2019-10-27), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), jellybelly2017 (2019-10-27), JF2019 (2019-10-27), tiger22 (2019-10-27)

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Specific weaknesses in this approach are news. And it doesn't take long (around 1-3 months) to find out this fatigue. I suggest if or when you combine bollinger bands with MACD when compared to the results the results are almost 90% favorable. and I also used the default stockhastic indicator MT4 that you made by setting 10 3 3. Yes, I like it. And this is really me Building profits a few pips per day. This can be added to the strategies and techniques you use, I can make more profit than I have gotten so far. Thank you my friend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to letti For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Try this, profitable strategy, we might have to think clearly in making decisions to try to take profitable strategies, it is very easy to do in analyzing price movements so that using this strategy can produce consistently good profits but for that if as a beginner who has never use it then you have to use it first using a demo account until I understand and it will generate profits. so keep thinking clearly in forex trading

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your success in currency exchange, or foreign currency exchange, often lies in your attitude, about how ready you are to face risks and uncertainties in the currency trading market and on the trading strategies and techniques that you use to be able to maximize profits on losses. One of the trading strategies that you think is useful in your trading is the forex blade strategy which also contains three systems that allow you to let profits exceed risks and losses.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not depend on the given trading strategy , i depend my own trading strategy because i make my trading strategy according to my capital and if say any other to use this trading strategy it will be wrong because if the traders who have not the capital same with me he could fell in trouble so always use the trading strategy according your capital and experience .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previously, please distinguish between the discussion of "money management" and "practice money management". Here I just want to share in building a capital equity management model that is planned to enter the market early. The model that I developed myself, so please credit it to my name if you intend to share it in other forums so the source is clear and can be accounted for if something is unclear. If there is someone before me who has triggered this model, it's a coincidence, and I'm ready to mention his name in every discussion about this model.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fair an athlete athletes do not need to feel that the truth is 100% comparative, between impossible and verifiable, clearly obvious groupings that are light to say but difficult to exclude, maybe when we create a new group and say it's 90% roars, you make a score for done for life but all can be destroyed when your emotions grow and I think the combination of Bolinger Bands, RSI and Stochestic will give us a more accurate signal. I use RSI in my other trading strategies with different indicators. But now I also use this strategy with my demo account first. If it suits me, I will apply it to my real account after 1/2 month.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cabulfx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use many strategies that contain Bollinger band indicators because I have a special display on the chart, I can draw any indicator just by looking at the chart and I know what's beneficial in the indicator and what makes you lose. and Bollinger band indicators are useful indicators that have good maximum results but this strategy is quite difficult why I chose beginners to practice this strategy on a demo account instead of tasting it on a real account because it is a good practice for this beginner.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know there are some investors who want transaction plans that are easy to understand and creative to look at. If you want to be an effective investor, you must first find a transaction plan and of course the next step is to study the program and follow it. Regardless of what you face, what your technique is, you must adhere to these guidelines to get the benefits. and, your post above shows that you paired EUR / USD using another. It is suitable for my favorite partner. I am a newcomer, so only the EUR / USD pair is used, if you have this pair, too, to share strategies here.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kumbara For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your content above reveals that you are using a partner other than eur / usd. Is this suitable for my chosen partner. I'm a beginner, so I want to use the eur / usd pair only, if you have a way for this pair, also discuss it here. In this TF4H way, you simply connect the signal on the graph so you can see the cost of having a BB taouch on top or base. When the cost varies, the Bollinger group holds on to the next candlestick if it is reversed to the first rather than going into business if not.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 203 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)