+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 203 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger group is a very good signal that I use from my request to trade. its development is the best way to get concepts about these patterns. when the range of costs contacting the group is higher then the cost tendency will shift to the down term and this is a new pattern. Using CCI is a good choice that tells us about the factors of access and stopping to business. and bollinger bands are very good indicators that I use from my trading requests. Envelope formation is a good way to get ideas about trends. when the price line touches the upper band then the price trend will move to the word down and this is a new trend. using CCI is a good option that says about entry and exit points to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, there is no good Forex trading strategy if you don't take the time to check daily charts, four-hour charts and one-hour charts. This is there to help you manage your trading time. When you trade with an increase of 30- and 15 minutes, it can require great agility, and it's good to have this knowledge at your fingertips. and Some cases of profitable strategies that can become a concern Hedging in forex need to be treated exactly like a hedge in a regulated market / stock. Nobody hedges in other markets buying and selling the same symbol .. that doesn't make sense as stated by 2 + 2 and Jack in a previous post.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also have a good trading plan for me and I get good results from this so we need to use low volume to trade every time and get good money from forex. If we do it for more than six months then we have a large capital and experience. both of our trades can be big profit from forex and good for us and I believe that bolinger band should be used by all pairs, it is very famous but it is famous for the right use and preparation, you will add 3 to really make sure the line of ema in and out, and also the time and also the most frequently used lots of higher indicators is 5 minutes.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to duki For This Useful Post:

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many reasons to raise Forex as a trade. We can make good money from this trade ... This trade is more beneficial for students who do not have the app to invest but they can make a big profit from Forex trading without investing. Another reason to choose Forex as a trade is because it is easy to understand, if we have the skills and knowledge then we can become good traders in this trading system and everyone tries to maintain a profitable strategy. He is very conscious not to tell others how he is producing. I imagine if they told others. Other people can also benefit and their strategies will be safer and more active.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-15), Unregistered (1)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for this profitable strategy so that I can benefit from it and I will add to the strategy that I have. Forex is very important for a lot of self-development to make yourself more advanced and developing and for me it is a profitable strategy it shouldn't be difficult to find ten pips every day with such large forex movements we can't take the chef properly, that's would be better than a long trade for me. I really like scalping and I only do it when there is no signal that works best for me.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), kazna (2019-11-19)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner, and still looking for accurate indicators for my trade. Now I use BB and stochastis but with different settings, i.e. (5,3,3). I often profit by this but often end up with MCs because I don't know yet when the news comes. So I tried to find other indicators that could solve my problem. I found this thread, maybe it can help me. But when I try to open a picture in this thread, why does it always fail? Can anyone help me, please ... and I don't know what rsi's performance is. and what are the pairs for the best results. Do your indications give us the right indications for buying or selling? I think if I can understand it. This can be more useful if we can learn the signs effectively. The more we can understand it, the more effective we are.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), kazna (2019-11-19)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you brother great job can you have to tell myself further with this strategy, so that in turn set and also when supporting it will provide an increase in how much stop damage and also consider the benefits should many of us maintain (the possibility to give rations) far more Many of which in turn are the best time and energy for the industry to implement this strategy. I am pleased with your response at this time.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qhamvret For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bhai ap na achi bat ki hy kh successful ke liya senior ki respect kerni chye .to main ap ko is k bary ma btana chaoun ga kh hamain apna senior ki help lazmi kerni chye kyn k voh hamari help kerty hain or hamain sb kch sikhaty hain or hamain aik acha trader banaty hain or hamain acha profit gain kerwaty hain ,hamain apne seniors ki respect kerni chye friends ap ki baat bilkul thik hy Pakistan forex min agr hum successfull chaty himin chaiye ka hum apny senior ki izzat krin q ka senior ki izzat krny sy hum kamyab ho sKty hin agr hum apny senior ki izzat nahin krin gy who hamari help nahin krin on ki help krny sh hum ziyada sy ziyada kamyabi hasil ke sakty lihaza hamin chaiye hum apny senior ki izzat krin.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will try it but I think we all trade and learn good things from each new trade and we all make our own strategies that are good for trading and making money. I think in forex we need our trust to make good strategies with our own minds and very good strategies and very eay also for higher time frames good time frames because the signal is very clear. and the possibility of winning a trade is higher compared to a lower time frame so that trading in a higher time frame than in a lower time frame

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to average For This Useful Post:

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apologies, your blog post mentioned earlier shows you are using a frame other than rue / sud. This can be very suitable for our well-loved matches. We are newcomers, so we want to use the rue / sud match only, if you have techniques for this specific match, besides talking about it below and I have also read similar articles about trading strategies using Bollinger bands but you add them to RSI and stochastic , in my opinion this is a complete blend of open positions to determine the conditions of peaks and valleys, thank you hope this helps a lot for other traders

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 203 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)