+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 203 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear i dont understand the strategey which you mentioned in your thread thourgh bb is a good technical indicator but we should not go only pecifically the techicals as we should also think about the fundamentals as well as they are vey imprtant too i have try it so much and As mentioned, the Bollinger Bands are ment to display the market volatility - wide bands indicate high volatility and tight bands indicate low volatility of pair. There is a special way of trading that exploits periods of extremely low volatility - that explode to big trends. This is called the 'Squeeze'. A period of low-volatility where candlesticks are 'squeezed' inside the Bollinger Bands.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you jo apne yaha par itna acche ak strategy ko share kiya hai , kuk agr ap jaise experience trader yaha par hame help nahi karenge to ham thik se trading ko nahi sikh payenge , sir main ne ye signal ko pahele bhi suna hai lakin use nahi kiya hai is liye abhi apne trading me isko jarur try karungi . yes sahe kaha hai ap nay mere khayal sai yaha par kafi kuch hai jis ko daikh kar hum kafi profit wali strategy make kar sakty hain magr yai sab tb he hota hai jab hum is mai hard work karty hain aur forex ko pura time daity hain tab he is mai hu successful hoty hain always....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,592 Times in 2,242 Posts
    Forwarded from Bilal Sb Stock:
    The pair is in strong uptrend line targeting But a clear break of this blue uptrend line will trigger a strong bearish targeting

Major trend : upward
    Minor trend : downward

current position, a position floting loss, -4. two positions have not been executed pending orders.
    price is currently undergoing a correction, and it seems like the trend up will not change

Senior Member Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,592 Times in 2,242 Posts
    Forwarded from Bilal Sb Stock:
    The pair is in strong uptrend line targeting But a clear break of this blue uptrend line will trigger a strong bearish targeting

Major trend : upward
    Minor trend : downward

current position, a position floting loss, -4. two positions have not been executed pending orders.
    price is currently undergoing a correction, and it seems like the trend up will not change

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks brother nice employment are you able to you must tell myself way more with this strategy, so as to that successively sets ANd additionally moment supports it's progressing to offer an improvement what quantity halt harm and additionally take into account profit have to be compelled to several people maintain ( risk so as to prize ration) way more over that successively is that the best time and energy to business applying this strategy i pleasant your current your current response.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1. Bolinger Bands standard setting

2. RSI setting 14 (only to find out the OS and OB)

3. Stochastic 10,3,3 setting (same RSI)

OP entry

1. Sell at around above BB

2. Buy at around under BB

3. TP about the middle BB

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, your above posts shows that you are using pairs other than (Eur/Usd). Is this suitable for my favourite pair. I am newbie, so would like to use eur/usd pair only. because for now I still use a different strategy, i hope can explain more about this strategy and we can discuss about it. Bollinger bands using this secret design is very simple to do in giving effect to observations of price moving so that by using this secret design might produce profits unchangedly well but for that if as one who starts who has never used it then you should use it first using a demo account until I can chief it and be produce profit.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn Forex with [learning how to perform analysis, and how to make a profe that I don't know that which one is most powerful strategy and most of expert trader which strategy uses but i think zigzag support and resistance is the important strategy for me because i got good benefit using this strategy that is for this trader have to make diferent strategy for different situation as you have to identify or make an strategy yourself to make the plan or strategy work for you and give you return

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% accuracy Forex Strategy hat's right but in a specific time and moment let alone i have use the scalping for many time while If we are good at short term trading then using scalping in small time frame is the best while i have seen the results and i was greatly profiting that after all I personally think EU/USD or GBP/USD as my best favorite pairs that is i learn so many things about forex and now i am a experienced trader of forex because almost months i trade in my demo account and also trade in real account to months

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me the most powerful strategy is the scalping which i think can be used by all the traders and is one of the most easiest strategies which can give us good amount of profits and lesser losses like And i collect the information about how to get huge money and how to deal in forex trading as if "Deeds without knowledge are not accepted like because it is one of the lot of (15000units) of currency only requires $500 as a maximum margin is the deposit here and that has not mean a professional trader with $100

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 203 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)