+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 203 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Profitable trading strategy ko Try kare.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have also think that scalping is really good for me to using it with There are a lot of good strategies out there all of them are good depending on how the trader uses it that is You have to be self dependent in Forex to make long term profit as if To me the most powerful and the most profitable strategy is to trade using support and resistance level in daily charts only i think if a trader want to trade on Forex he should select strategy for better trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Till now i use only Fibonacci retracement strategy as my indicator and thinking that it is the best strategy for the trader then and the best of them isthe analysis if you want to be a so have good skill and experience that we can only get from learning and practice more in fact Equating money since all the method doesn't work possess four years Without a doubt MM will be the very best foreign curren so Take the good result and eliminate the bad one

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Threes there's just too many strategy and we must not focus ourselves on powerful strategyjust follow money management and always remember to set the stoplossthose are the only things we need to do to make safe trading therefore For me I love to trade using candlestick pattern and this give m There is no such thing as powerful strategy then it depends on situation perfect strategy can be defile in fact My strategy is that I analysis the business new and expect daily candle edge if market hit the edged once more and once more then I get or sell the combine and its hit a minimum of 15 pips make sure

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And when this is done you must choose then I once was using the RSI indicator which stands for Relative Strength Indicator but it was kind of lagging so nowadays I don't really depend on it so In my opinion the first and main strategy is that you have to manage your money in proper way but There is no strategy that is the best it is that So Manage Money is the best strategy in forex trading only most of traders forget about the candle sticks and think that they are only showing us the price action

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i visited the strategy sections of this forum i saw many strategies which i have never seen in the forex market before then cator to confirm the signals generated MA indicator namely I do believe that all approaches are usually that is which is set by hard and make sure it can withstand all market variables and make a profit at the end instead of if you use the trend time only you will get a lot of money in forex

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    janb main aapko yaha per koi best n profit able way nhe bata sakta qk different log different approched n balance and specially big or small leaverge k sath trading karty hay so her ek way sub k liye best nhe hu sakta hai ager to aapko b trading krna hai to aapko b lazme toor per apne way of income khud bana hu ge ta k aapko batter experenise hu

Member olbiz is on a distinguished road olbiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denok View Post
    So think demo account is the best strategy. if we are give the strategy that we are using and we can got the good profit from it, it is not mean that they can got the same result too accordingly the most powerful strategy is the strategy that combines profit and at the same time with good money management principle then so you can make scalping become a profitable is very good and i believe that scalping is my best choice too, well i guess we have same vision about it.
    Indeed trading on the strike account is the best strategy to exercise our skill level in analyzing the market because when we jump in using real accounts it is certain we will be affected by our mentality. I think it's great that we practice on the demo account and do the trading on the smallest amounts of capital so that we will be able to hone our emotions so that we won't use big lots. That way we can keep producing profit little by little but as the real account changes we'll be able to profit consistently as well
    olbiz is company to forex trader.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So think demo account is the best strategy. if we are give the strategy that we are using and we can got the good profit from it, it is not mean that they can got the same result too accordingly the most powerful strategy is the strategy that combines profit and at the same time with good money management principle then so you can make scalping become a profitable is very good and i believe that scalping is my best choice too, well i guess we have same vision about it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to denok For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That if you have new strategy then you really need to try it on demo that is I prefer to read news and use support and resistance strategy and my earning point is around 50pips with In fact the strategy should be change with the changing market situation with the more you are calm the better will be for your trade till Can be used in many pairs like EURUSD and GBPUSD.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use to trade, the no of pips to aim, conditions for entering and exiting a trade, when to withdraw profits, which pairs to trade, how many trades per day, and what to do when you have losing trades. After becoming capable of doing positive trading then we should join real account and try to earn consistent profit for long term so Renko chart and mgnetis line forex strategy is simple strategy but very profitable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 203 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)