+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 522 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 5215

Thread: The Best Way To Trade.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    if we are guided by an experienced trader I think it would be easier for us to master forex fast friends because we will know where our failures
    I think so because it is not guided by the person or merchant who was a professional she can show us where the errors and how to make a profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    I agree with your opinion that the learning from successful traders seemed to be faster we understand very well because after all forex traders success is filled with real experience in trading
    if we are guided by an experienced trader I think it would be easier for us to master forex fast friends because we will know where our failures

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye 1 bahut acha aur bahut safe tarika hai trading karne hai..
    ache time ka intezar karo..for ussi hisab se deal kholo..uiske baad sl aur tp set karo..aur fir baki studies pe dhyan do

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    its always difficult to create a new way or method to trade, so i thinks its better to follow the path of successful traders. after learning their ways it will be even easier for us to modify the strategies to suit us or device a new stratagies also.
    I agree with your opinion that the learning from successful traders seemed to be faster we understand very well because after all forex traders success is filled with real experience in trading

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its always difficult to create a new way or method to trade, so i thinks its better to follow the path of successful traders. after learning their ways it will be even easier for us to modify the strategies to suit us or device a new stratagies also.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sabke apne apne tarike hote hai trading karne ke
    jis trader ko jis tarike se profit hota haiw o tarika uske liye best ho jata hai..
    mere hisab se to technical aur fundamental analysis ke hisab se trade karna best tarika hai

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    if it did not have good analytical ability would be nice to control your emotions in order to avoid excessive opening positions to avoid losses more
    Well i don't get much losses due to my emotions. And as for opening lot of orders i think that it is usual for a scalper to open a lot of orders with big lots.But only one order at a time and when it hits tp than the next.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-08-25)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    Hi..

The BEST way to trade is YOUR way NO-ONE can tell you how to trade. Some people have DEFINITIVE guidelines, some just go with the flow (trend), in my opinion NOT the best way..

My belief is you have to have a mixture of the 2.
    A few examples... I set my trade away, ALWAYS set a stop loss, and Take profit.
    Money mangement (again 'YOUR' choice 1/2/3/10% of your balance).
    Trailing stop (Your choice). As much as possible monitor your trade, ( there are MANY times I've exited a trade early, but still have a profit ), That is the main objective a profit.

I've also seen a reversal and wipe out a very reasonable profit (without checking). Just remember at the end of the day it is 'YOUR' choice wether it be. EA ,indicator, timeframe ,or some pathetic system you may have purchased off the internet, it's your loss, and your decision to enter the trade.

Agree, its the way we trade thats the best option. But first we have to learn the basics and follow how people do it, only then we will be able to come up with a good strategy of our own to trade. So the emphasis is learning and knowing the system first and not to do bet trading in forex
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-08-25)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    The best way for me is when there is a price retest.Than i open an order with a small tp and when the price moves again with the trend than open another order with relatively high tp.
    if it did not have good analytical ability would be nice to control your emotions in order to avoid excessive opening positions to avoid losses more

12. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-08-25)

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way for me is when there is a price retest.Than i open an order with a small tp and when the price moves again with the trend than open another order with relatively high tp.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-08-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 522 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)