+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 450 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 4500

Thread: Currency pairs to start with as a beginner?

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    EURGBP EURUSD or, for the current EURUSD has a greater range and more volatile,
    but both pirs is suitable for beginners

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    yeah, first we must learn one pair. learn all about that pairs. like characteristic and other. after that continue to learn other pairs.
    nevertheless its also a very good idea to concentrate on one pair and then learn another. but it would be more interseting to concentrate on at least two and compare the currency movement also
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency pairs to start with as a beginner?

What currency pairs would you suggest to start with as a beginner? Would you suggest to stick with the same pairs? Thanks a lot.
    for a beginner should learn to pair the euro / usd and gbp / usd
    because this key pair is mostly used by most traders
    besides having a small spread, is also a great movement
    but there is no harm in trying to learn all the pairs in a demo account, in order to understand the characteristics of all pairs, and can choose which is more suitable for him

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    I support your opinion that for a beginner would be better to trade in one or two pairs have to be more focused analysis while continuing to learn on one pair and it will be easier to explore the material forex
    yeah, first we must learn one pair. learn all about that pairs. like characteristic and other. after that continue to learn other pairs.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    It's better to use one or two pairs only for beginner to start in forex trading and I suggested to use EUR/USD, GBP/USD, or EUR/JPY as good pairs. I suggested to use them because all of them have low spreads (3 pips in IFX) and also they are volatile enough so we could get profits from good movement of those pairs. But I suggested to choose one as main pair and one as reserve pair, don't use more than 2 pairs in the first time.
    I support your opinion that for a beginner would be better to trade in one or two pairs have to be more focused analysis while continuing to learn on one pair and it will be easier to explore the material forex

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's better to use one or two pairs only for beginner to start in forex trading and I suggested to use EUR/USD, GBP/USD, or EUR/JPY as good pairs. I suggested to use them because all of them have low spreads (3 pips in IFX) and also they are volatile enough so we could get profits from good movement of those pairs. But I suggested to choose one as main pair and one as reserve pair, don't use more than 2 pairs in the first time.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sabse badi chiz he trading ko suro karne ke liye pair choose karna. aur beginner ke liye trading suru karne ke liye sabse accha pair he eur/usd. ye pair sabse baria he . main bhi eur/usd pair se hi suru ki thi. kam volatile he ye pair. isliye ye accha he.

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for explain. i think yours say is right. trading with one pairs will make us more focus in each ours trading.

Member andry777 will become famous soon enough andry777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you think USD/CHF is good for begginer i think you should add USD/JPY too. this pairs is similar with USD/CHF. like a brother.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    I personally recommend for a newbie to trading on the USD / CHF pair because the movement is quite smooth unlike the pair GBP / USD that sometimes its movement back and forth in a fairly large range
    if you think USD/CHF is good for begginer i think you should add USD/JPY too. this pairs is similar with USD/CHF. like a brother.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 450 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)