+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 479 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 4785

Thread: Know about forex trading history

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    I read a little history about the forex related to the history of currency in determining kotrol in trade but with the development of world economy then trade the currency is handed over to the market so that we can do a trade like this now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    yes history repeat again and again. just compare the charts of any currency pairs for the past 2-3 years the movement of the market always resemble in each of the years though not exact.
    thik he main bhi janta hoon ki history dobara ate he. par 2 ya 3 yaar ke chart dekhna boring he. waise agar support and resistant kar liya jaye to history dekhne ke jarurat nhi. bas support and resistent ko thik se karna parta he. wo line phir se touch karne ka chance hota he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes history repeat again and again. just compare the charts of any currency pairs for the past 2-3 years the movement of the market always resemble in each of the years though not exact.
    more or less is like that
    I am also confused why, but this is what I found, history always repeat itself

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    history is important and could be history will repeat itself but the result will be different history could have been larger or smaller depending on how that history will repeat itself

Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    and this history is much in use by traders to determine their position and they will do the trades when looking at the history of the right
    history is the visualizing through the line snr, my teacher said its shape is not a price but the value of the area.
    so it is not certain at what price the price will reverse direction, but in the area of ​​what the price will reverse direction.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    history is important and could be history will repeat itself but the result will be different history could have been larger or smaller depending on how that history will repeat itself
    and this history is much in use by traders to determine their position and they will do the trades when looking at the history of the right

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats funny buddy. you know the importance of history and you are still ignoring it.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    i do not know the history of this bussines, i just know how this bussines can work. so i can make money from this bussines.
    ha main bhi forex ke history jyada nehi jana hoon. par history janna accha hota he. aur ha main sirf future dekh raha hoon. past nehi though forex me history dobara ate he. par phir bhi main abhi iska history ke bare me jyada interested nehi hoon.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    yeah may be we will have such advanced technologies in future. but what really matters is the present . we shall be best in the current version of forex . and anticipation for a greater and better way of trading in future is also good for us. atleast we can keep the interest in the trading
    Right buddy, now is the most important time if could do better now our future will be a paradise. And in order to do good now we have to look back to the future also, and i think this thead is a very good one.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I agree with you, I 'm sure with the development of technology will facilitate us to bsia conduct transactions. before that happens we better learn from now, and when later technology has advanced we just follow it.
    should do as a currency trader who uses high technology I think we also have to make adjustments to the technology that continues to experience growth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 479 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)