+ Reply to Thread
Page 475 of 479 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 4785

Thread: Know about forex trading history

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never knew this about forex history, this is real new information for me to know its origination, till now frankly to speak i only that when old members say that the softwares are updated with new charts to help understand more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you that the further time step I think the technology is also becoming more sophisticated as technology continues to evolve however from time to time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imbest View Post
    I also feel the same that I came to know about forex trading late but it is not late. I have not started my professional life yet. So it is great for me that I get involve in trading forex. There is more success to come in coming days.
    I do not know about the history or origin of this trade as to how and when it started , rather I came to know about it very late.I like to trade in Forex as there are many tools and charts which one can consider before trading.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also feel the same that I came to know about forex trading late but it is not late. I have not started my professional life yet. So it is great for me that I get involve in trading forex. There is more success to come in coming days.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read a little history about the forex related to the history of currency in determining kotrol in trade but with the development of world economy then trade the currency is handed over to the market so that we can do a trade like this now

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you, I 'm sure with the development of technology will facilitate us to bsia conduct transactions. before that happens we better learn from now, and when later technology has advanced we just follow it.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes, the present time is much better than past and we can see much advancement is this filed. Now forex trading is at the door steps of all the people around the world and it will be much better in up coming years.
    Exactly we can trade now whenever we want because mobile trading is a reality now. Anyone having a smartphone can trade using it though its a bit not appeal-able at the moment but in near future the mobile trading platform will also have more features for our advantage
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you that the further time step I think the technology is also becoming more sophisticated as technology continues to evolve however from time to time

9. The Following User Says Thank You to netra For This Useful Post:

Tarek (2012-02-24)

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, I 'm sure with the development of technology will facilitate us to bsia conduct transactions. before that happens we better learn from now, and when later technology has advanced we just follow it.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont know the history of forex...but here i got little bit history.
    i can not say about history but future is so so bright...day by day we got more advance tool for forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 475 of 479 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)