+ Reply to Thread
Page 470 of 479 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 4785

Thread: Know about forex trading history

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager apko is k pata he nehe ha to hum kasie ache se trader ker sekte hain aik trader jeb tek Forex ki her baat ko ache terhan nehe jaan lete wo kaise jane ga Frex ka asal kam kia ha, hum currenciesk rate per ate kerte hian lekan socha aisa kuin ho, or kaise aik currency affect hoti ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to forgot my history. Its very hard to digest the events that happened in forex life of me.
    If I success in future tradings, then I will include all events in my history.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First hand you said me that you are in this business more then one year and now you said that i`ve in trading more then one year, aik saal mein apko Foex k bare mein ziada pata nehe chela i think ap serf trading k features jante ho trading ko nehe, mein ko suggest kero ga go with demo or Forex k advantages ko enjoy kero ye aik bohot reliable stable profitable business ha jo humhar life ko chnage ker sekta ha market hum full benefit dena chahati ha humhein serf pick kerna ha us ko bus

Member weekager is on a distinguished road weekager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    i don't know how much of you really know the history of forex . i have been searching for it when i was starting the trading.
    here's some what of things i have understood on those searches.

after the world war II world was facing global economic problems . so western countries felt a need of a system to stabilize the economy .
    and the brettonwoods system came into the act , where the exchange rate of currencies were set against gold .even though this stabilized economy for a while major economies of the world was growing and changing at different speeds this limited the rules of the system .

and in 1971 the new free floating currency market emerged .here the exchange rates were decided by the supply and demand.
    but it was only easy to determine fair exchange rates after the furious growth of internet when the banks started to open their own trading platforms

but later it started the use of internet based trading platform for individual traders . which we all use currently.

well that's all i know i have read it in some sites so there shall be more detailed explanations over net if you want more just search it.
    yara main es ki history k barey itna to nhi janta par jahan tak mera zahen kaam karta ha k jab se currency k kaam shuro howa ha es duniya main trading tab se he wajood main aa gai thi kioun k us waqat bhi logoun ko currency tabdil to karni parrti ho gi na

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    अतीत के इतिहास को विदेशी मुद्रा में महत्वपूर्ण बिल्कुल नहीं है. लेकिन अपने इतिहास महत्वपूर्ण हो सकता है क्योंकि पिछली गलतियों को देख कर आप अनुभव कमाने के लिए और दोहराने फिर कभी नहीं होगा कि भविष्य है कि आप विदेशी मुद्रा में सफल बनने के लिए मदद मिलेगी में गलती और यह भी अपने अनुभव में वृद्धि होगी कर सकते हैं

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every thing is changing and more advanced technology is being used in forex trading also. Like the new MT5 is more advanced, reliable and user friendly. Maybein near future MT6 is also released which is even more advanced than MT5.

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes with the time we will become Forex experts. At all the times when we do the trading in the starting we feel new. But we get adjusted and then find ourselves comfortable in the business of Forex.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its true . when forex is very dynamic then it give us learning in every stage . and we need to learn from our mistake and about good learner its a opportunity for him . anyway i think anyone can become good learner if he have desire for learning.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think history means here our previous trade . and if its correct then we must be need learning from our history trade and need to find our mistake which make us perfect in future because it give us chance to not to do same mistake we already done.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं तुम्हारे साथ सहमत हैं कि आगे समय कदम मुझे लगता है कि प्रौद्योगिकी भी अधिक प्रौद्योगिकी के रूप में परिष्कृत होता जा रहा है लेकिन समय से समय के लिए तैयार जारी

+ Reply to Thread
Page 470 of 479 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)