+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 479 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 4785

Thread: Know about forex trading history

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by balakalimuthu View Post
    Yes, knowing ourselves history is nothing but self analysis. As how a back test helps in analyzing a trading strategy, the same way keeping our history of trading and having a look will definitely help to correct on both trading strategies wise and money management wise. Thanks for providing this thread to remind me to analyze myself...
    When we are trading then it is always better to look back and see the trades that we have done and in which we have the profits and which trades have resulted in a loss. Only when we are able to track our performance on a monthly basis we can say that we are doing good or bad and then we will be able to identify the areas on which we need to improve upon. This is self analysis in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhi View Post
    you should really know the history of your trading journal, and also learn from the mistakes that had to do when trading in advance, so the next trading better and can profit consistent
    good luck
    Yes, knowing ourselves history is nothing but self analysis. As how a back test helps in analyzing a trading strategy, the same way keeping our history of trading and having a look will definitely help to correct on both trading strategies wise and money management wise. Thanks for providing this thread to remind me to analyze myself...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    I frequently experienced adverse events in eperti forex margin call. but it all did not make me despair. I know, I'm just an ordinary person who still has shortcomings, but with my mistakes in analyzing or managing finances. let me know, should I do next. and it makes me more excited

Junior Member rohi is on a distinguished road rohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    i do not know the history of this bussines, i just know how this bussines can work. so i can make money from this bussines.
    bhai is tread ma yehi tu batay ha bahi ne ke forex trading kis tarha shuru howi !
    pr aapki ye baat b thaik ha ke aap ki jiada interest iss baat ma ha ke iss business ko kis tarha chalaya jata ha

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    before the internet become familiar like today, forex only can be traded through interbank connection and only big institution with huge fund that have the privilege to do the trading. thanks to the technology, now we all can also enjoying the privilege we've search for.
    really as due to facility of trading online most of people are trading from home and thats why now forex becoming more popular and even creating a history as better than stock trading and i hope still more improvements in forex day by day

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before the internet become familiar like today, forex only can be traded through interbank connection and only big institution with huge fund that have the privilege to do the trading. thanks to the technology, now we all can also enjoying the privilege we've search for.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yara main es ki history k barey itna to nhi janta par jahan tak mera zahen kaam karta ha k jab se currency k kaam shuro howa ha es duniya main trading tab se he wajood main aa gai thi kioun k us waqat bhi logoun ko currency tabdil to karni parrti ho gi na

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    o g ki pochdey ho bas ksi tareeqe yahan par aa gaye hane ab to es ko churrney ko dil he nahi karta mugh ko sab se peheley es ki add nazar aii thi phr dostoun se poch poch kar es k mutaliq seekha or ab yahan tak aa gaya houn

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hetal View Post
    thik he main bhi janta hoon ki history dobara ate he. par 2 ya 3 yaar ke chart dekhna boring he. waise agar support and resistant kar liya jaye to history dekhne ke jarurat nhi. bas support and resistent ko thik se karna parta he. wo line phir se touch karne ka chance hota he.
    but some people say history repeats it self so if you do not want to use history it is still fine but if you can use history well it will be advantage for yourself so every people can do it in different way so we should use history and it will help us in future and just learn from your past experience/

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thik he main bhi janta hoon ki history dobara ate he. par 2 ya 3 yaar ke chart dekhna boring he. waise agar support and resistant kar liya jaye to history dekhne ke jarurat nhi. bas support and resistent ko thik se karna parta he. wo line phir se touch karne ka chance hota he.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 479 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)