+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 479 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 4785

Thread: Know about forex trading history

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager apko is k pata he nehe ha to hum kasie ache se trader ker sekte hain aik trader jeb tek Forex ki her baat ko ache terhan nehe jaan lete wo kaise jane ga Frex ka asal kam kia ha, hum currenciesk rate per ate kerte hian lekan socha aisa kuin ho, or kaise aik currency affect hoti ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First hand you said me that you are in this business more then one year and now you said that i`ve in trading more then one year, aik saal mein apko Foex k bare mein ziada pata nehe chela i think ap serf trading k features jante ho trading ko nehe, mein ko suggest kero ga go with demo or Forex k advantages ko enjoy kero ye aik bohot reliable stable profitable business ha jo humhar life ko chnage ker sekta ha market hum full benefit dena chahati ha humhein serf pick kerna ha us ko bus

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l still cant understand if what was the measurement for the rate a currency against gold.l mean how did they make the first pricing.l m not sure if they were fair enough.cause what l can see is from starting dollar and pound has advantage against other world currencies.so shortly the founder of the system makes it work better for himself.and asked the world to follow it

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by balakalimuthu View Post
    By analyzing our own history, definitely we can improve our skills towards Forex trading. Tracking our history will remind the the mistakes we have done earlier and this will make us not to repeat them any more. Having track of our own history is a better idea for improving ourselves.
    well yes I am not trying to repeat my mistakes but want to forget how I lost in past but just want to improve.. so past and experience really teaches you well and in forex this very important to analyze your own history to improve.

Member Abdo22 is an unknown quantity at this point Abdo22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a very good subject because they are rarely the gent who knew the history of Forex, because every body want to know about the means and techniques to win here. And traders have nothing to do with the history of forex but which is otherwise know the history of this bource also can help us win.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By analyzing our own history, definitely we can improve our skills towards Forex trading. Tracking our history will remind the the mistakes we have done earlier and this will make us not to repeat them any more. Having track of our own history is a better idea for improving ourselves.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me,I have checked so much history about forex.I runs so long time.Now I will be honour to be a trader in forex.I think this can be a job,a good business for me to enjoy,which I think I can make a nice living there.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Market repeats the history so the previous data is of a great importance in forex trading. I always use the previous data and price action as a president in my trading signals.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have to follow the candlestick patterns in the previous data and you will learn when price moves and how it make curves before reversing and you can trade in the live market with the help of this information.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You do not need forex trading history in your trading journal. What you neewd in your trading journal is the reason why you make a profit or why you make a loss so that you can learn from them and improve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 479 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)