+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 479 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Know about forex trading history

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never knew about the history of forex, this is real new information for me to know its origins, until now frankly speaking to me it is only that when old members say that the software is updated with new graphics to help understand further. and the good information that you have provided and I feel that when forex has come to the world it creates a balance between traders and when some countries are in debt, forex is very useful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

jutt2 (2019-10-22)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's good that you are happy with your forex trading and profits. but it's always better if you know more. a forex trader must continue to gain knowledge about the forex market continuously. That is for improvement. and before the internet became as familiar as it is today, forex can only be traded through interbank connections and only large institutions with large funds have the privilege to trade. Thanks to the technology, now we all can also enjoy the features that we have been looking for.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi my friend, i know online forex trading is a new business in the millennium, but for foerx trading is an old business .. for online forex trading, this makes it easier for traders to trade, and this is new technology with MT4 and MT5 plate Forms. I didn't read history about Forex. But I like this modern business and many thanks to those who developed & changed it. I want to know that how can I do this business and how much can I understand this field .. Nice pips, bro.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is a very good subject because they are rarely people who know the history of Forex, because everyone wants to know about ways and techniques to win here. And traders have nothing to do with forex history but who if you don't know the history of this source can also help us win. and well yeah i am not trying to repeat my mistakes but want to forget how i lost in the past but just want to improve .. so the past and experience really teach you well and in forex it is very important to analyze your own history to improve.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is very history of the past that is true we need to not only learn but are pretty basic. to note is the past history of how you suffer losses, from there we can learn from our history is a bad deal to restructure our mistakes and I often experience bad events in terms of forex margin calls. but that doesn't make me despair. I know, I'm just an ordinary person who still has shortcomings, but with my mistake in analyzing or managing finances. tell me, what should I do next. and it makes me more excited

Senior Member sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 2,383 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha main bhi forex ke history k bayr kuch janta nehi jana hoon. par history janna accha hota he. aur ha main sirf future dekh raha hoon. past nehi though forex me history dobara ate he. par phir bhi main abhi iska history ke bare me jyada interested nehi hoon.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, actually I see history. Forex trading history may be a market value that will be repeated forever. and in forex trading, now we have also been able to know the method, because this aspect may be a very vital role in the movement of market costs. we must continue to follow the event as market value so that we can both help make money from forex trading and I am sure that the involvement of the profession pass helps us to carry out unnecessary transportation transactions. Before that happens, we should let you know from now on, and when the space produced is already first, we immediately learn it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-14)

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, I understand that my background, background, actually, actually consists of 2 parts. My background! Forex and currencies in the world, as we all know, that the only action starting around 1980, the background and beginning of digital business offers the United States and technology in Japanese. We are also the only Altar Bellanca, which takes four years to understand, as well as the buying and selling of foreign currencies.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-14)

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can say that moving out of their way. Many big traders invest after their logic but they lose because of the market, that's why we always say don't expect too much of this market to be unreliable and anything can happen in the business world.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Golobutt For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-14)

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after the world has survived, this stable economy for the time being, the major economies of the world are completely unfavorable to me to achieve all the trading of the cards to the acha pasia kamaya if we are currently facing global economic problems. so western countries feel the need for a system to stabilize the economy. And the Brettonwood system came into force, where the exchange rate was set against gold, even though it grew and Forex became the basic history for the mujah bhi nahi ahi saal se was the market of the song because of raha hon aur us reckoning.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to surabi For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 479 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)