+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 479 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Know about forex trading history

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Forex market was forced to close sometime during 1972 and 1973 due to the ineffectiveness of the Bretton Woods Accord and the European Joint Float. Imagine this happening today!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for sharing such an informational post. i know that most of the traders do not know about the history of the forex. but i study about history of forex . forex is a reliable and legal business and you can trust in this business and you can invest your money. forex copny ka to muja b oata ni ha but agr ma is ma dil lga kr mhnat kron ga to muja success mila gi aur ma bohat kam waqat ma bohat zada money cama skta hon is sa mara exprince b brta chala jai g aur muja success b mail gi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In nature there are some basic rules are applied. We hope that Forex business has fast evolution process. It is used to make more technical system. Also any traders can work with the help of latest technologies. Traders exchanges money around the globe. Neighboring countries are also taking benefit of using facilities to conduct business. You are using this technology nowadays.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me forex ko itna nahin janta hun or ne he me is ko mazed janay ke koshesh karta hun is leya kay is market ko jan kar be kya mely ga serf is me loss he milta hay laken ager forex ko me janta hun to serf yahan tak kay is me mujha profit karna hay or is me menay apnay pasy invest karnay han is kay elawa or kuch be nahin hay or forex me to hamara taluq serf insta broker kay sat hay serf or kisi kay sat be nahin hay

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for posting such information. everyone who is involved in Forex trading business should keep the history of his business in his mind. it will be useful in future for our trading business. we can analyse the history and can avoid the expected losses that can rewind the history. so we should know about the full history about the world to maintain our business in continuous manner

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ek bhot he purana work hai jiss work ko samjhnay k liye karnay k liye kafi sari aesi cheezen hume zehan me rakh lena hoti hai k hum un ko samjh saknay k baray me jan saka kare yeh sara ka sara humara khud ka he kam howa karta hai ta k hum us ko chala saka kare or us ko samjhnay k baray me samjh sake .

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good thread, bro. I fully agree with you. I think that it is better we know our history about forex and any other business we are involve with and one way to do that is through constant learning and studying. changes is a part of life including forex trading.in Forex as there are numerous tools and charts which one can analyse before trading. .Nice trades, friend. Right brother, may be} the foremost necessary time if could do higher currently our future are going to be a paradise. And so as to try to to smart currently we've to seem back to the longer term conjointly, and that i assume this thead may be a superb one.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friend, It is good thread. I think I only knew it formally started in 1971 followed lately by modifications such as trading on internet which we are doing now a days.i don't have knowledge about for ex trading history. however i recognize this fine that should be profit able business daily life. during this business many individuals earn thousands greenbacks daily. .My friend, nice trades and Good luck.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab se dunya bani hai forex trading tab se kisi na kisi shakil main mojod hai aor waqat ke sath sath yeh bhi jadeed hoti ja rahi hai aor ab forex trading her admi ghar main beth kar aram se kar sakta hai aor kuch arsy bad to is field main aor bhi naey deture add ho jen gay right buddy. technology is great. We are trading with utmost ease and from the comfort of our own homes. The face of trading has been change significantly from the past. And some day the method that we are using today may also become a history and it may be completely change by a new method, who knows

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think we have any need to know about the history of forex. The actual requirement for trading in forex is to know and learn the strategies and method currently available in forex trading rather than history of forex. However if someone is interested in knowing it then he may spend his time in finding out the history of forex by searching it at google or at wikipedia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 479 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)