+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 479 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Know about forex trading history

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera khyal say yahan aisa koi bhi nahin hai jop forex ki history kay baray main achay say janta ho kyunkay sub kay liyay yeh aik source of income hai aur kis kay pas bhi itna time nahin hai kay woh in baton pur tawjoh karay laikin humain iskay baray main janna chahiyay ap nay yeh thread bohat informative kiya hai kay aur log bhi is baray main search karain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah.Know your history because History repeats itself It is also stated in business cycle that a business first reaches top and then crashes.So history of your trades must be kept to know what you were doing.
    and If you gu�z would love to know, forex is one of the place i have surfered doing before i steped up and said enough was enough and i was no longer prone to be a looser thats way am still hear becouse my strategy is still working.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my history is not good enough.because my trading history saying i am loser and still trying trading.but i will change my history by hard work.still trading and will never leave from here.because i can win.
    and If you gu�z would love to know, forex is one of the place i have surfered doing before i steped up and said enough was enough and i was no longer prone to be a looser thats way am still hear becouse my strategy is still working.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh its real angelical you apportion your collection here nearly forex. i did not bonk its account when i started trading with forex and now when i feature a discriminating get of excavation with forex im aroused to fuck writer near it so that i can swan my opposite friends, too. shaft thanks alot for sharing this city entropy. the forex history like how it all began and what it was like and who came up with an idea who devised these indicators and robots and choose pairs and all that thing which ai am really unaware of so thanks for starting this.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ter the world war f the nature let's hope that forex gets the fast evolution and it makes more advanced system and also help the stabilized economy for a while major economies of the new technologies and the brettonwoods system came into the act , where the exchange rate of currencies were set an though this world was growing and changing at different speeds this limited the rules of the system .

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit is very good and very important for trader. Trader trade this market for making profit and withdraw profit. Yes withdraw profit is very good felling for trader. When i make profit it is very good felling and that moment is unforgettable for trader. and forex is began with stock or cotton at the first, but nowadays almost all people can trading forex even with only capital $1. instaforex can make it happen with account cent available for us, thats the best broker of asia should do

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit is very good and very important for trader. Trader trade this market for making profit and withdraw profit. Yes withdraw profit is very good felling for trader. When i make profit it is very good felling and that moment is unforgettable for trader. and forex is began with stock or cotton at the first, but nowadays almost all people can trading forex even with only capital $1. instaforex can make it happen with account cent available for us, thats the best broker of asia should do

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think nowadays or probably today's historical past. Currency changes were occurring because of the man began to make use of the currency. Traders from one in all the region's $ amendment as a result of their counterparts in neighboring countries, that this management of the corporate. The technology that we both employ nowadays might very function as no more than change

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for a good topic. We should know history of Forex market. I have learnt many things from your article. I hope this article will also be helpful for the newbies of this forum. You are requested to write more articles like this. and ok, let me to introduce my history join to forex, , i know forex just from website only, that site tell about forex, from forex we can get more of profit with simple of strategy, so i start to learn about basic of forex. after understand then i make virtual trade and start to make trading. but allways going to loss till three years. after can make profit i open live account.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for a good topic. We should know history of Forex market. I have learnt many things from your article. I hope this article will also be helpful for the newbies of this forum. You are requested to write more articles like this. Good luck. and ok, let me to introduce my history join to forex, , i know forex just from website only, that site tell about forex, from forex we can get more of profit with simple of strategy, so i start to learn about basic of forex. after understand then i make virtual trade and start to make trading. but allways going to loss till three years. after can make profit i open live account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 479 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)