+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 479 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Know about forex trading history

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not true that exchange of currencies exists since the origin of mankind. In the very beginning there was barter system when people purchase things and in return they hand over other kind of thing that he had. But currency system came far latter. And the paper currency came recently. Now e-currency is replacing the paper currency slowly. and Yep..Good explaining.But I never need to know about the history of Forex.Because it isn't important for me brother.I am a trader who need money for make life success.Therefore learning Forex is very important for me.So everyday I try to learn Forex and start trading.Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are trading with utmost ease and from the comfort of our own homes. The face of trading has been change significantly from the past.Every thing is changing and more advanced technology is being used in forex trading also. Like the new MT5 is more advanced, reliable and user friendly.in 1971 the new free floating currency market emerged .here the exchange rates were decided by the supply and demand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right buddy. technology is great. We are trading with utmost ease and from the comfort of our own homes. The face of trading has been change significantly from the past. And some day the method that we are using today may also become a history and it may be completely change by a new method, who knows i am agree with you. So if we are become a success full trader in the forex market then we are first learn he complete knowledge of the forex, money management, market analysis. After complete the learning process then we are able to good money on daily base. So that time we can say first is learn then earn the money.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although scalping is good for professional traders because the would have enough experience about the market but it is not recommendable for newbie in trading, it is very risky to trade. But if a newbie have the experience to scalp then its good. I love scalping because i make my pips very fast and that i don't have much time to stay with my laptop. thats contemporary or modern history. currecy exchange has been taking place since man began to use currencies. traders from one nation exchange money with their counterparts in the neighbouring countries to conduct business. the only difference is the technology that we are using today

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Easily it's the fundamental formula of the nature everything in evolved . so do the forex faculty . and let's outlook that forex gets the fast evolution and it makes much front group and also provide the traders may get support with the new technologies . thats contemporary or modern history. currecy exchange has been taking place since man began to use currencies. traders from one nation exchange money with their counterparts in the neighbouring countries to conduct business. the only difference is the technology that we are using today

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right about the history of the Forex and the thing which is important in now a days that Forex gives a lot of opportunity to a lot people like me as i was unemployed after completing my education so this business gives a lot of opportunity and this will help countries economically so Forex is now a days very essential thing. and well, i am new here and i have no a clear idea about forex and i do not know about this forum about its history i have started trading in forex before one month i am searching about its history

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right about the history of the Forex and the thing which is important in now a days that Forex gives a lot of opportunity to a lot people like me as i was unemployed after completing my education so this business gives a lot of opportunity and this will help countries economically so Forex is now a days very essential thing. and knowing history will tell you the mistakes that you ahve done in your trading till now and by knowing your mistake eyou can work on it and can avoid that maitskes in the future trading

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I reckon the story of forex from the monitoring results from an accounting from twelvemonth to year from financial exchanges around the mankind in giving with the state's system capableness, so that after the fast progress of age, register has been replaced and the locomote by modern technologies for the entire mankind. I judge the record of forex from the monitoring results from an register from year to period from business exchanges around the concern in giving with the land's efficient strength, so that after the fast development of age, statement has been replaced and the locomote by modern technologies for the intact reality.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we are trader we need to understand about our history, cause it was very important to make evaluation. Many people are join this business without understand the risk and the reward ratio. It was not good. If we are want to be success we need to make our reward ratio are bigger than our risk ratio. Many people join forex and just few people are learn from their mistakes on past. We must not repeat our mistakes on past like them.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowing history can be really scary as it can put you off your main target instead it can create unnecessary pressure on your mind to follow them and sometimes its not good you have to be relax to become successful.
    and I interpret a young account around the forex connected to the history of presentness in determining kotrol in patronage but with the developing of mankind frugalness then change the presentness is handed over to the activity so that we can do a swap same this now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 479 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)