+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 479 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Know about forex trading history

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well ma only abi es kam ma started kiya hain es ki history kya ha wo thek sa pata nahi but ice ki is basic ka pata ha and well k es par kasy kam kar we get kasy because well bhot he acha or the best online business hain jahan hum bhot kam when ma bhot acha get kar laity hain or koi bi masla nahi hota hum abi marzi sa karty hain or acha fortunately get kar laity hain es sa bhot si dunyia ko faida howa h or hota aa raha hain itna must pata ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

komala (2019-08-28)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I need to understand the history of forex firmly, I understand a little about forex and of course the availability of forex trading for people who are assertive. it is very important to have a firm understanding of forex history. I think once 15 years ago everyone would not trade forex, there are limits to foreign exchange. but now it's free for many people. and I think history means here our trade before. and if that is true then we must learn from our historical trade. And traders have nothing to do with forex history but with the charm of forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really because of online trading facilities most people trade from home and that is why now forex is becoming more popular and even creating a better history than stock trading and I hope there are still more improvements in forex day after day and I often experience bad events in property forex margin calls. but that doesn't make me despair. I know, I'm just an ordinary person who still has shortcomings, but with my mistake in analyzing or managing finances. tell me, what should I do next. and it makes me more excited

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profits are very smart but important for traders. traders trade this market to create profits and attract profits. yes, withdrawing profits is a very smart logging for traders. when I build profits, it is very smart logging, which moment is unforgettable for traders. and Forex is the best for students. Actually it is not a simple concept of the characteristics of every little thing in being developed. So complete certain forex wills. and avoid mistakes that you have made in the past so that your trading performance will increase.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the basic history of forex trading i don't know because i am new to forex and here i am just learning about forex trading and working well and hard because i want to be a good and best trader so here when i know everything about forex trading then i get good learning about forex and then working well and hard and getting good success, and past history is not needed in the slightest forex. besides that your history will certainly be needed as a result of observing mistakes that you might previously want to gain experience and will never repeat that mistake once again someday which can make it easier for someone to be able to forex and this can also add to your experience

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

syarif (2019-08-20)

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true . when forex is very dynamic then it gives us learning at every stage. and we need to learn from our mistakes and about good learners is an opportunity for him. Besides, I think anyone can be a good learner if he has the desire to learn. and I think history means here our trade before. and if that is true then we must learn from our historical trades and need to find our mistakes that make us perfect in the future because it gives us the opportunity to not make the same mistakes we have made.

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ooh wow glad to know that you have been trading since 1998 and that was a long time ago. I know you must have seen a lot of cricsis in the market too. And you also have to pay attention to how the market has changed in the last 3 or 4 years. yes i think you are a person who is really experienced and experienced it for many years then you can use this experience very well and i think history means here our trade before. and if that is true then we must learn from our historical trades and need to find our mistakes that make us perfect in the future because it gives us the opportunity to not make the same mistakes we have made.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ntn View Post
    Knowledge aur experience aik aisa formula h jis ko ham astmal ker sakte hien aur ham as mien as ki madad sy kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko apna tajerba aur zyada brhana hota h jab ham as mien apne tajerbe mien azafa kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien ham ko kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien khoob mehnat karna hota h aur hamain as mien her bar kaam karna hota hai.
    yeh to aap ko search karke hi pata chalega kyoki jab tak mai janta hai euro currency ka inaugration 2001 mein huya tha jab euro union bana tha aur tab se lekar aaj tak yeh 17 countries ki ek single currency hai aur world ki no.2 currency hai jo sab se jyada trade hoti hai usd/jpy ke baad.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I also oversee the history of the couple I want to exchange. In Forex now many couples are revising their history. Some pairs are now trading at 1998 prices and they are still trading at historical lows. So the movement behavior is also important for each pair. and I think the history of forex from the results of monitoring of accounting from year to year of financial exchanges around the world in accordance with the economic strength of the country, so that after the rapid progress of the times, accounting has been replaced and driven by modern technology for the whole world

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowledge aur experience aik aisa formula h jis ko ham astmal ker sakte hien aur ham as mien as ki madad sy kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko apna tajerba aur zyada brhana hota h jab ham as mien apne tajerbe mien azafa kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien ham ko kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien khoob mehnat karna hota h aur hamain as mien her bar kaam karna hota hai.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

ShaistaH (2019-07-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 479 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)