+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 395 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Senior Member oracle will become famous soon enough oracle will become famous soon enough oracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MarwanDalimunthe View Post
    I also agree with this post, but keep in mind to be able to master both technically it's not an easy thing to learn, and exchange experiences with others who are more experience about it ...
    You are awalys welcome at this thread. About how to master forex you need to be very understanding at two kind of technicals at least that lies in: technical analysis and fundamental. There some traders that are using only fundamental and following news at bloomberg Tv or on the world web web. But mots of traders are using only techincal analysis and looking the charts to get signals and recommendation by using some of indicators such as Fibonacci, Macd, rsi, ..etc

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Spartakus View Post
    hello I totally agree with you, but to be a successful Forex trader, you need to combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis . that's what i think about your topic.
    I also agree with this post, but keep in mind to be able to master both technically it's not an easy thing to learn, and exchange experiences with others who are more experience about it ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akhin is an unknown quantity at this point akhin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Breakout1 Waits for a slowdown in volatility and then trades in the direction of the
    subsequent breakout. It is very short-term in nature, uses fixed stop losses and profit
    targets, and works best in fast-moving markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member oracle will become famous soon enough oracle will become famous soon enough oracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EURUSD Signal For >> 16/10/2012
    It should be noted that is possibly, the price will be trapped between: 1,3188 and 1,2688 this week.

Strong Levels
    1,3139 1,3067 1,2987
    1,2739 1,2800 1,2913

Monthly signal:

In the point 1,33 a strong Resistance will be formed. We can sell in it with target between 120pips to 200pip.

In the point 1,26 a strong Support will be formed. We can buy in it.

Senior Member erumozor is an unknown quantity at this point erumozor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this method is a good one becouse it shows all the resistance and support on every currency at any given period of time

Senior Member Spartakus is an unknown quantity at this point Spartakus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    Good morning,

In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily.

TECHNICAL ASPECT

Numerical analysis: Probabilities, equations/Formulas and techniques of applying Fibonacci levels.
    Classical analysis: Breakout startegy and trend indicators.
    hello I totally agree with you, but to be a successful Forex trader, you need to combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis . that's what i think about your topic.

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abayomi kolade View Post
    well as for me i think the Classical analysis is very much okay because the more you can analysis based on the Classical analysis the more you get to understand the Classical analysis so i will advise the newbies to make use of the Classical analysis because i make use of the Classical analysis and i think its very profitable
    I prefer to use technical analysis and focus on it than use fundamental analysis, technical analysis give mw a large view about market movement and what kind of movement will be happen in the next, fundamental analysis just give me a while price movements

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is the analysis that combines several indicators to help make a good trading signals. Technical widely used by most traders, because here we just made history analysis using market prices.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think the Classical analysis is very much okay because the more you can analysis based on the Classical analysis the more you get to understand the Classical analysis so i will advise the newbies to make use of the Classical analysis because i make use of the Classical analysis and i think its very profitable

Junior Member alief is an unknown quantity at this point alief's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now looks EURUSD does not move at all or move in place. there may be other things that influence. and it is not impossible if this week will have the prices sideways back and forth up and down and do not follow the trend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 395 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)