+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 395 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 379 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my observation i think the Classical analysis is very much okay because i have practice the Classical analysis in my demo account and i think this really help go a very long way for me in winning the best direction of the trend so i think i can advise newbies to make use of the Classical analysis in there trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member oracle will become famous soon enough oracle will become famous soon enough oracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alief View Post
    I prefer an open position in the currency GBP / USD because it appears there pullback of the price. With the pullback, I chose to buy the currency with the placement of stop loss below the lowest property yesterday.
    The pair of GBPUSD will retest the weekly pivot point at 1.6060, if it could break it then the level will go towards 1.6000 then the maket will call for bearish market. we have to note that 1.5880 will be formed a strong support then the bulls can bid at this low price. Then we long buying at 1.5880 with a first target 1.5925 the will go toward 1.6025. If the weekly pivot point breaks then the pair will go to 1.6115.

Senior Member trader911 is an unknown quantity at this point trader911's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think The euro kept on a upward jump on Wednesday morning, opening the business sectors at 1.3117, its most lifted up level on account of mid-September.

The value expand could be ascribeed to reestablished assurance in the locale, vastly in view of late news out of Spain. Much to the shock of numerous examiners, Spain upheld its venture-review status from Touchy's Speculators Aid. Reported by Bloomberg late Tuesday night, the news has reestablished trust in the nation and underpinned the coin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Andra Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Andra Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overview:

The NZD/USD has continued straight from 0.8200, hence the Kiwi is shown signs of strenght following the break of the highest level of 0.8213 and open today above the pivot point (0.8277), thus it will be a good sign to buy above the level of 0.8213 with a first target of 0.8333 and futher to 0.8380. However, in case of reversal takes place and the NZD/USD breaks through the Support level of 0.8200 then the market will lead to futher decline to 0.8125, in order to indicating the correction movement. Moreover should note a point of view that the EMA25 (Red) have to cross over the EAM50 (Green), it would be more of a confirmation for downtrend.
    month would go to 8333 for me it is very perfectly natural but notice the condition of USD news that could change everything and fix the economy USD sorry what if I'm wrong

Senior Member juragan is an unknown quantity at this point juragan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alief View Post
    I prefer an open position in the currency GBP / USD because it appears there pullback of the price. With the pullback, I chose to buy the currency with the placement of stop loss below the lowest property yesterday.
    I still choose the currency pair EUR / USD. because from the beginning I learned this menggunakanpassangan telang so I've liked. There are times when I trade gold to increase profits. I usually close the position after one month.

Junior Member alief is an unknown quantity at this point alief's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member robiul alam is on a distinguished road robiul alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to forum @oracle bro. If your analysis are welcome. if your analysis is correct then we will follow your analysis daily. i hope you give us good signal. thank forex work friends good like

Senior Member oracle will become famous soon enough oracle will become famous soon enough oracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by robiul alam View Post
    Welcome to forum @oracle bro. If your analysis are welcome. if your analysis is correct then we will follow your analysis daily. i hope you give us good signal. good indian work like
    Hello brother and you are welcome too at India forum. For sure I enjoy sharing signals with all member. My Signal for October 17; 2012 is for Loonie USD/CAD. The pair is going decline to retest the support at 0.9703 then we can rebuy again at this level of 0.9703 with three traget that will be lies in 0.9760 as a first target then 0.9825 then will rise to the top of the last week at 0.9885 then we can take profit in it. In other hands, if the level of 0.9700 has be broken successfuly then we have to set our stop loss at 0.9675.

Senior Member robiul alam is on a distinguished road robiul alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to forum @oracle bro. If your analysis are welcome. if your analysis is correct then we will follow your analysis daily. i hope you give us good signal. good indian work like

Member khoiri is an unknown quantity at this point khoiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have anaisa this, when we will do the installation or trading, we must first look at the chart first tends to fall or rise. if the graph in the previous day's ride we can be sure the next day riding ... but still must be careful - careful ......

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

use a stop loss there pros and cons. if at the time of the stop loss and then there is a reverse flow resistance when dropped is actually still pretty and then reverse and then we finished the actual profit or loss. fitting ti no regrets ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 395 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 379 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)