+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 395 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Banned CreolaPitaj is an unknown quantity at this point CreolaPitaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is a very reliable tool for forecasting market trends
    and timing market changes. Technical analysis can be very accurate. It is
    also very ... unemotional. It has been proven time and again that stocks
    move in trends. Technical analysis is used to spot those trends.
    Technical analysis is best defined as ... the study of individual securities
    and the overall market based on supply and demand. Technicians use
    charts and graphs to study past and future probability of stock prices.
    Historical stock price and volume activity is used to program their charts.
    Technicians believe that price movements are simply a reflection of the
    changes in supply and demand. A technician does not care what the
    underlying forces are that cause a shift in supply and demand. All that a
    technical analyst cares about is ... what is actually occurring.
    Technicians believe that stock price movements are nothing more than
    the reflection of changes in supply and demand. A major principle of all
    technical analysis is that prices move in identifiable trends and trends
    persist. Again, there's no emotion. There's only the event occurring.
    If a stock is set in motion, the trend will remain intact until it ends. Once a
    stocks price starts moving up, the trend will continue until there is a clear
    reversal. And yes, once a stock price starts to move down, it will decline
    until there's a clear reversal.
    hello Every One

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think by now i can really advise all traders to make use of the Classical analysis because i have confirmed the very best way to make use of the Classical analysis and i think this Classical analysis really give a lot of profit provided you really understand the best way to make use of the Classical analysis, try and see the best way to use it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member oracle will become famous soon enough oracle will become famous soon enough oracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Overview: Gbp/usd for October 18, 2012 we had known a range of 68-70pips from the high price at 1.6065 and a lowest 1.5997 then as we know the the buyers are bidding at a low price that lies in 1.5997 and the sellers are asking at a high price in the top 1.6065. Then we have to set a support at 1.5975.

Senior Member robiul alam is on a distinguished road robiul alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to indian forum @oracle bro. If your analysis are welcome. if your analysis is correct then we will follow your analysis daily. i hope you give us good signal. good like forex fast work

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel technical analysis is suitable for me and it can be understand. But to use technical analysis for getting profit, we have to practice everyday to gain more experiences. Instead for fundamental it is hard to predict the news impact the market and sometime when we wrong then it can caused a lot of lost.

Member khoiri is an unknown quantity at this point khoiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am glad to see you setatistik and analysis. possible for more junior traders friend if do not understand can ask the same senior traders. because they have a lot of experience ...

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    I still prefer to focus in technical analysis only than focus in fundamental analysis, I think technical analysis is more reliable and more accurate than fundamental, and I choose naked trading strategies as my main trading strategies. And its work well to me
    Me too, I like techincal analysis than fundamental analysis, as you mentinoed above techincal analysis gives us more view about price movement prediction and in higher time frame like daily and weekly we can see price movement in large view.

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shepon93 View Post
    Technical investigation is one of the most effective methods that we can use to analyze forex markets and make profits from it. It involves the use of indictors that we have in our mt4 trading workstation.Its Easy.
    I still prefer to focus in technical analysis only than focus in fundamental analysis, I think technical analysis is more reliable and more accurate than fundamental, and I choose naked trading strategies as my main trading strategies. And its work well to me

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical investigation is one of the most effective methods that we can use to analyze forex markets and make profits from it. It involves the use of indictors that we have in our mt4 trading workstation.Its Easy.

Senior Member trader911 is an unknown quantity at this point trader911's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical Analysis (Daily):
    1. All TF shows BUY, except TF M1 and M5
    2. Daily Range = 26 ==> 111
    3. trend:
    - H1: Sideways
    - H4: Uptrend
    - D1: Uptrend
    4. Target:
    - Buy at 1.6043 ==> 1.6070 - 1.6100
    - Sell at 1.6003 ==> 1.5970 - 1.5950 - 1.5930

Break above 1.6043 area could trigger further bullish for testing 1.6070 - 1.6100. On the other hand a strong movement below 1.6003 area would keep the bearish scenario remains strong testing 1.5970 - 1.5930.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 395 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)