+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 395 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member romeofx is an unknown quantity at this point romeofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is the personal character of each trader. Traders technical users never explained., That did not affect the technical fundamentals. because prior to the occurrence of large price movements. has been no confirmation of my analysis chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to indian forum @oracle bro. If your tecnical analysis are welcome. if your analysis is correct then we will follow forex forum indian good like thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shafayetfx is on a distinguished road shafayetfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice post i think this analysis is very good and work well.So i have to analyze more for better result and also know about this support or resistance then i will be prepare for this.

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis in forex trading business can give us the future results by depending on past movement of price. so, technical analysis is is very important in forex trading business for earn money from this forex trading business. so, must use technical indicators for trade in forex trading business.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Member mhwaheed is on a distinguished road mhwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can you please share some more.. I am New i need more in Details. If you can.
    Thanks

Member muhammad_mulyono is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad_mulyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    When I was starting join forex trading I dont know yet about techincal analysis or fundamental analysis, then I learned and I found something interesting. I prefer to focus in techincal analysis because technical analysis gives us more benefits than using fundamental analysis.
    with technical analysis you use any strategy for joining in this trade, if I prefer to haiken ashi and Bolinger band stop, easy to analyze the market

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I was starting join forex trading I dont know yet about techincal analysis or fundamental analysis, then I learned and I found something interesting. I prefer to focus in techincal analysis because technical analysis gives us more benefits than using fundamental analysis.

Senior Member robiul alam is on a distinguished road robiul alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to indian forum @oracle bro. If your tecnical analysis are welcome. if your analysis is correct then we will good like forex fast busniess go work to money good like

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can quickly business with Currency trading on the Internet business in all-time. Individuals those who are jobless they can perform with forex in perfect time. Individuals Those who widely-used to then also perform with forex in relax time because it is on the Internet program and it is always start.

Senior Member Andra FX is on a distinguished road Andra FX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pros & Cons of Technical Analysis

Technical analysis is widely used by traders as consideration for the decision of taking a position. This is because that Technical analysis compared to fundamental analysis have keungulan as follows:

1. This analysis can be applied to all types of investments such as stocks, commodities, stock index, CFD and forex historical data as long as there are consecutive.
    2. Can be used to determine buy and sell signals, whereas if fundamental analysis can not determine when to buy or sell so that a combination of two or harmonization is needed.
    3. Can be applied for different periods of time (minutes, hours, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly).
    4. Technical analysis has the possibility of a high return when only using the fundamentals sometimes not affect the price, while the Technical analysis can mnunjukan indication of price movement before the price reaches a new balance.

Technical analysis is much use but many doubt it (pros and cons). It is based on the following opinion:

1. The Self Fulfilling Prophecy. Traders who use not necessarily get profit because it depends on perception, interpretation, or emotional egotism, and self confidence respectively.
    2. The Past Can not Be Used to Predict The Future. It is impossible to predict future prices using historical data of the past, but John J. Murphy in his work entitled Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets, 1999, denied by presenting data on the past. I also agree with this opinion even though I can not prove it, but according to my experience and thought that I was going to buy or sell items we must compare the rates prevailing then and now. If it's too high we do not dare to buy, as well as otherwise. But remember this is only an opinion because we are in a market that is perfect so do not assume our view apply to forever. Because it is necessary synchronization between technical and fundamental.
    3. The Random Walk Theory. The basic concept of this theory is bahwaharga moving randomly and are not influenced by past information. Dr. Alexander Elder refuted this theory, he did not move at random prices because people have memories of the previous price will influence the decision to buy or sell.
    4. Efficient Market Hypothesis. This hypothesis is grounded by a theory of market equilibrium in a perfectly competitive market where the price is influenced by all the information both unpublished (published information) or unpublished (unpublished information) resulting equilibrium price which will not happen "capital gains". Theory is disputed by Dr. Alexander Elder, citing Warren Buffet and George Soros in his book "The Alchemy of Finance" and "The New Paradigm in the Global Financial Markets".

Although many doubt Technical analysis, I do not make this analysis can not be used because many successful traders by using this analysis. Because it is such that I often expressed that the synchronization of two analytical methods is very important in addition to honing our skills to implement two methods. Finally, I hope this article useful for all of us. Good Luck!!!

Posted by King of Vegetables Trader at 09:14 1 comments:
    Friday, April 3, 2009
    Technical Analysis: Tools To Assist Decision Maker in Trading
    Technical analysis is a trader's tool used by traders to assist in its work analyzing price movements so as to make a decision to take the position of the transaction. According to Murphy (Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets, 1999) and Luca (Technical Analysis Applications in the Glabal CurrencyMarkets, 2000) that the basic assumptions of Technical analysis is as follows:

1. Market Price Discounts Everything. Users of this analysis believe that all events can affect the price. Event or events will be reflected in the price marketnya.
    2. Price Moves in Trends. Prices will move in a trend. The basic principle is to never make your trading decisions in the opposite direction of the price trend.
    History Repeats Itself. It is believed by the users of this analysis in light of the psychological factors that market participants are largely constant.

Opinion if we think the two of them have a point. But remember that human beings have different characters so if we rely too much on theory or Technical analysis is very dangerous. This is because the perspective or worldview, intellect, confidence, emotional control, and human desire is different. But the perceived need or emotion humans are equal although levels and its ability to manage different.

Therefore, we can conclude that we can use Technical analysis as our consideration but should first consider the fundamental analysis. Since the response of a human being or news about the same issue. For example, the Bank reported a failure to pay its customers, it will result in "rush" or withdrawals of money on a large scale so that the bank is worse off.

So hopefully this article useful for all of us, especially in the trade.
    Greetings Traders! Good Luck!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 395 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)