+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 395 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Junior Member benderafx is an unknown quantity at this point benderafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mataharifx View Post
    Technical analysis is a very valuable thing for forex traders. There are many things included in the technical analysis, you can use it to understand, because it was so petrified us to make an entry. The best technique that I ever knew
    I agree with the opinion that you pointed out above, because I think it is still better technical analysis than fundamental analysis. and until now I still use it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhakac is an unknown quantity at this point dhakac's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    information is not specialized but its essential and specialized research rely on signal only. anyway its true during information market act crazily and at this point we need very cautious if our place stay open.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member belantarafx is on a distinguished road belantarafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis also plays a large role in the forex trading pips we can get more and more every day using technical analysis, technical analysis for all traders who want to earn money every day.technical analysis so my opinion is a better

Banned anmb is an unknown quantity at this point anmb's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed fundamental analysis has more value to the foreign exchange market in comparison with the technical analysis of why is that
    I think it is very simple in essence the power of a country's currency is influenced three factors
    1. economy 2. politically 3. In terms of security
    if all three are good then the currency will be improved

Senior Member hari fx is an unknown quantity at this point hari fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Much a wonderful yarn! I moldiness thank you Vaticinator. It seems to me you are an seasoned merchant. I would object to rise your intellection since I am a large lover of the indicator Fibonacci. Delight hold posting roughly Fibonacci many with interpret. Thanks in climb.

Senior Member oracle will become famous soon enough oracle will become famous soon enough oracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yudi View Post
    EUR/USD roseate during the Thursday conference as traders famed prosperous constraint auctions in both Italy and Spain. Yet, the past downtrend is certainly uninjured, and it is petrous to imagine that it dead gift distribute way based upon these two sales. The 1.30 surface above is the move of remarkable resistance, and we are hunting to trade weakness in that extent if it appears. The candela does suggest some getable travel through over the next day or two, but we aren't willing to won the Euro in broad and there are simply far too umteen problems in that deed fore.
    Thank you for this useful news for EURUSD. Here we are going to see some technical analysis tools: The value of 50% Fibonacci retracement levels is: Bears (Bearish market) < 0,8127 < Bulls (Bullish market) Volatility: 121,91 therefore the market indicates the higher volatility. Range:150 pips. therefoer we can see that is possibly, the price will be trapped between: 0,8314 and 0,7939 this week.

Strong Levels
    0,8276 0,8226 0,8152
    0,7976 0,8026 0,8097

Member nilanjan is on a distinguished road nilanjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One thing that is good to keep in mind is that the trend is your friend till the end. Never trade against the trend. To say the truth the most time I made loss wasn't because my strategy was bad but because I did not understand the trend.

Banned firstprosno is an unknown quantity at this point firstprosno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Specialized and essential research is very important for currency investor. I think technical and essential research is help every beginner investor because some beginner investor dont know how to do technical and essential research.

Banned mataharifx is an unknown quantity at this point mataharifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical analysis is a very valuable thing for forex traders. There are many things included in the technical analysis, you can use it to understand, because it was so petrified us to make an entry. The best technique that I ever knew

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mataharifx For This Useful Post:

benderafx (2012-11-22)

Banned kamarmandi is an unknown quantity at this point kamarmandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think is important is that you understand the concepts in technical analysis so you will not get a nosebleed every time someone starts talking about Fibonacci, Bollinger bands, or pivot point. Analyze and Understand Patterns and Indicators, In this section we will take a deeper look at the various tools used by technical analysts to predict the direction of the trend, and to decide on points of entry or exit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 395 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)