+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 395 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    will see for GBP USD on daily chart it is not able to close above 50 EMA and that has prevented this pair to go up. So breakout and close above 50EMA will confirm upward movement

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned johnny english is an unknown quantity at this point johnny english's Avatar
    Thanks

Technical Analysis

Technical analysis relies on the assumption that markets discount everything except information generated by market action, ergo, all you need is data generated by market action.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member azizah is an unknown quantity at this point azizah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical analysis has become portal for anyone who wants to enter the world stock market and investing successfully bourse, increased interest in technical analysis because it is based on analysis on the study and analysis of humans and their behavior within markets Almalaho decisions sale and purchase in the past and that the statement predict what will make decisions in the future.

Banned cepik is an unknown quantity at this point cepik's Avatar
    Thanks
    So we can say NZD USD can be rangebound till some big
    movement either upside or downside and i think that wud be GDP news

Senior Member mudassar004 is an unknown quantity at this point mudassar004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The importance of technical analysis is world renowned and admitted by even the staunchest advocated of macro or fundamental analysis. The reason is simple: if enough people believe that a signal based on technical analysis is true and act upon it, at the bare minimum it's a self fulfilling prophecy. In a wider realization of the importance of technical analysis, you can learn that by using it, you can eliminate the biggest enemy to the forex trader: "the gut feeling". Macro and economic analysis involve heavy math, lots of tables and numbers and at the end of the day an educated guess in order to gauge market movements.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think i can really agree with you that the Classical analysis is the very best way to earn profit out of the market because the more you trade with the Classical analysis the more you can get the best entry point i make use of the Classical analysis and i know its really profitable

Senior Member jori is an unknown quantity at this point jori's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have heard people lament how difficult it was to perform technical analysis and how they can never learn the skills. There were also many critics or fundamental believers that the stock market can never be timed and that we market technicians are wasting our time trying to beat the market using technical analysis. Technical analysis was thought to be a study of past price behaviors and critics were saying the past doesn?t reflect what will happen in the future. They are both right and wrong.

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to indian forum @oracle bro. If your tecnical analysis are welcome. if your analysis is correct then we will follow your analysis daily. i hope you give us good signal. The EUR/USD's choppy rise from 1.4100 extended further last April 2011. Nevertheless, downside momentum is rather convincing and the structure of fall looks to test 1.4141, after reach the trend around 1.4500/1.4550.

Senior Member oracle will become famous soon enough oracle will become famous soon enough oracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by belantarafx View Post
    Technical analysis also plays a large role in the forex trading pips we can get more and more every day using technical analysis, technical analysis for all traders who want to earn money every day.technical analysis so my opinion is a better
    Hello and welcome at our thread, about technical analysis is not enough for you forecast trading and recommendation therefore you have to combine your technical analysis with news for get accurate signals to deal long or short. But we have to remember that always we need to respect our money managment with a high quality of trading psychology. Then we can get from the market ..

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aglidos View Post
    Weekly technical analysis for 26 - 30.11, 2012

The pair seems to draw the Flag pattern. The figure’s resistance is 1.29560, support is 1.25670.

Resistance: 1.33427, 1.37441, 1.41130

Support: 1.28800, 1.25667, 1.20280[COLOR="Silver"]

GBPUSD

The pair is testing Flag’s resistance 1.59962. If the pair stays above this level the pair will rise to 1.64274, if the Moving Average (200) 1.61757 will be broken.

Resistance: 1.64274, 1.68504, 1.72652

Support: 1.59962, 1.52523, 1.48532[COLOR="Silver"]
    GBPUSD forecast for November 26; 2012, the pair is opened at 1.6029 means a gab below the high price of the last week then we can retrace our trading this week from the lowest of the last week at 1.5881 to the weekly resistance 1 for this week at 1.6089 then the pair will go to test this srong level to reback again from me towards the pivot point. Sell at 1.61 and take profit at 1.5990 and set your SL above 1.6125.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pro2 View Post
    thank you for sharing with us.but you have not given any idea about the time frame.
    or any definition about your strategy.. moving average and rsi is a very good indicators.i also use fibonessi .do your strategy based on
    this 03.keep going
    Hello, for the timeframe we can use it depend our strategies, then I can get my signals from the timeframe of M15 and set my stop loss at the timeframe of M30. however use an avaerage timeframe to find my supports and resistances (such as: H1 to H4). Then I can set my strategy on the daily chart to make along period positions. But I see the average frame are more accurate thatn any others frames.

Member mamony is an unknown quantity at this point mamony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are most welcome for shearing this information . and now i have known more things from this topics. I will try to follow this thread. Thank you very much for shearing this estimation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 395 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)