+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 395 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Senior Member Hasanman is an unknown quantity at this point Hasanman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical Analysis: i heard that one should not trade when ther is news session as it moves accordingly technicals when news or news are accordingly technicals? i would like to know the difference between this two i mean fundamental and technical analysys as they play great role in trading..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by spooky666 View Post
    anybody.i want to ask something,about yours technical analysis, what indicator u all used?
    what time frame? and did you use fundamental analysis too? or just depend on use technical analysis?
    thx u
    Bhai technical analysis mein kafi tarah ke indicators use kare ja sakte hai, lekin main apni baat kahu, to main RSI, Parabolic sar aur kuch alag se indicators ka use karta hoon, mujhe jo pasand hai, main usko prefer karta hoon, har kisi ka alag alag strategy hoti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a whole lot of traders who don't use technical and lots of additionally utilize the fundamentals. there are using each. i believe it will be the personal character of each and every trader. traders technical users never explained., that failed to affect the technical fundamentals. as a result of previous onto the occurrence of massive worth movements. has also been no confirmation of my analysis chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member spooky666 is an unknown quantity at this point spooky666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    anybody.i want to ask something,about yours technical analysis, what indicator u all used?
    what time frame? and did you use fundamental analysis too? or just depend on use technical analysis?
    thx u

Junior Member abunachat1986 is an unknown quantity at this point abunachat1986's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi for all i wich for all a green week without lose, i think if you manage your risk of lose and respect a stop lose it is hard to lose all of money that s way i have to protect my pocket money thank you for other time and i wich for all a green green week

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex trading technical analysis pay the great role for trading. Through trading every one can makes the great money which changed the life style of every one . every trade will be made with the help of technical analysis.

Senior Member GunDuL is on a distinguished road GunDuL's Avatar
    Thanks
    many methods of technical analysis, just how we are able to adjust themselves to the trading system. and of course we can not use any type of trading system, simply by which we understand and fully mastered.

Senior Member tanujsoni is an unknown quantity at this point tanujsoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं तकनीकी विश्लेषण का उपयोग करते हैं, लेकिन मैं खबर से बचने के लिए नहीं है, जब मैं कारोबार कर रहा था. मैं सिर्फ एक छोटे से समायोजित करने की आवश्यकता है, जब वहाँ खबर है, सूचक को उलझन में लग रही है और झूठी संकेतों के एक बहुत खर्च करते हैं जाएगा. क्या मैं जब तक संकेतक समाचार रिलीज के साथ सहमति व्यक्त की है इंतजार नहीं है. मैं सहमत नहीं हूँ कि खबर की रिहाई पर, तकनीकी विश्लेषण उपयोगी नहीं होगा.

Member modulcpns is on a distinguished road modulcpns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdulfx123 View Post
    Technical analysis are very important in Forex market . High impact news can dominate the market anytime. There are some traders can make huge profit by news trading.
    Technical Analysis should be with the experience and accuracy in analysis, without Technical Analysis quickly depleted the capital, when trading with the greedy, always study analyzes the movement of high risk than it would have happened if not wearing a trading plan and undisciplined

Junior Member kaminari is an unknown quantity at this point kaminari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    try listening to technical analysis who knows nothing matched so you can study it diligently and can be beneficial for adventure in this cruel world of forex

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

between technical and fundamental continuous mutually from each other therefore it is very important to both

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 395 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)