+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 395 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Junior Member farnie is on a distinguished road farnie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trading bounces from horizontal levels

Trading bounces from horizontal levels
    Horizontal line at support or resistance is an area with a high probability or area for you to keep an eye on the forex market trading. Almost every bar or candlestick reversal price patterns other significant case of strong horizontal lines that have become a significant support or resistance area in the past.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ucang-et is an unknown quantity at this point ucang-et's Avatar
    Thanks
    i take advantage of technical analysis, other then i don't have out to avoid the news, when i'd been trading. i barely would like out to modify slightly, when there's news, the indicator can tend out to look confused and pay a number of false signals. what i do is wait till the indicators agreed along with the news unleash. i don't agree that upon the discharge of news, technical analysis won't be useful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member guitar99 is an unknown quantity at this point guitar99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am speech that trading with specialized psychotherapy, it is easier to be pedantic in the ingathering of trading with programme, bailiwick psychotherapy ordinarily comes at the old sound prevarication, so that we can speculate the inpouring change predictions, tho' we do not needs accurate, at slightest there is a conception that could achieved

Junior Member farnie is on a distinguished road farnie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good afternoon...

using teknikal analysis with paraboloc sar colour alert is very good...

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to indian forum @oracle bro. If your tecnical analysis are welcome. if your analysis is correct then we will follow your analysis daily. i would love to try your analysis, so waiting for your next post.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wanted to ask you that to do this technical analysis indicator of what you used to know the probabilities and the breakout is simply using,so probably they are looking more attractive at this levels.

Junior Member Q D Luffy is an unknown quantity at this point Q D Luffy's Avatar
    Thanks
    little improvisation
    we put SL in the area where if the price is in the daily wave happened we assume have become waves down and vice versa ..
    if the current price surge is down then we put SL in the area where if the price was in the area the daily wave that occurs is a wave riding

Junior Member San Tos is an unknown quantity at this point San Tos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The development of financial markets and investment in derivatives lately increasingly prevalent, both in the stock market, bonds, stock index, commodity futures, and do not miss all the forex market and others. Along with the investors and traders in this sector is growing and the way in which the system is used in an attempt to gain an advantage, both fundamental and technical. Among the many options that exist,
    I love the stochastic and MA

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that trading with technical analysis, it is easier to be scholarly in the in gathering of trading with news, technical analysis ordinarily comes at the old toll story, so that we can venture the incoming damage predictions, tho' we do not necessarily correct, at slightest there is a concept that could achieved.

Member modulcpns is on a distinguished road modulcpns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abunachat1986 View Post
    hi for all i wich for all a green week without lose, i think if you manage your risk of lose and respect a stop lose it is hard to lose all of money that s way i have to protect my pocket money thank you for other time and i wich for all a green green week
    manage your capital and money with trading plan,learn to properly analyze and manage open positions and not easy to be able to analyze trading loss takes time and experience appropriate trading plan forex trading strategy profit targets

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 395 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)