+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 395 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Welcome to indian forum @oracle bro. If your tecnical analysis are welcome. if your analysis is correct then we will follow your analysis daily. i hope you give us good signal.
    yeah analysis that will happen today market trend is still going to move sell for no great movement. and tomorrow is as I expect will still move sell. because going back to a zone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ucang-et is an unknown quantity at this point ucang-et's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm saying that trading with technical analysis, it's easier to firmly be scholarly within the ingathering of trading with news, technical analysis ordinarily comes for the previous toll story, to make sure that we are able to venture the incoming injury predictions, tho we don't essentially correct, at slightest there's a concept that might accomplished.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andreasfx is on a distinguished road andreasfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although technical analysis results are not 100% accurate at least we going to have an earning chance in here if we going to use this analysis. Me I do both fundamental and technical analysis in this way I can have better view on what is the market current status. I'm hoping that when time come I can earn good amount of money simply by just doing this type of analysis. I know no matter what I do I can make good amount of money in the future.

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    technical analysis depend on the candle pattern and the indicators and we must learn it because it,s very important to show us the good support and good resistant and we can use beside indicator pivot point and Fibonacci to learn good trend from correct one all this help us and protect us from wrong enter in the market

Banned ucang-et is an unknown quantity at this point ucang-et's Avatar
    Thanks
    eur/usd roseate throughout the thursday conference as traders famed prosperous constraint auctions in each italy and spain. however, the previous downtrend is certainly uninjured, and it happens to be petrous to actually imagine which it dead gift distribute means primarily based upon these 2 sales. the 1. 30 surface higher than is that the move of outstanding resistance, and then we are hunting to actually trade weakness in which extent if it seems. the candela will counsel a few getable travel through over subsequent day or 2, however we arent willing to actually won the euro in broad and there will be merely much too umteen issues in which deed fore.

Senior Member sugihbondo is an unknown quantity at this point sugihbondo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I keep using trend analysis using the intersection of the line moving average. I think it's pretty accurate because I've used it a few months and when your benefit. and I will develop rules and periods in order to make larger profits.

Member zamroni is an unknown quantity at this point zamroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you really can see for gbp usd on daily chart it isn't able to actually shut higher than 50 ema and that's prevented this try to actually go up. thus breakout and shut higher than 50ema can confirm upward movement, what your read about that.

Member hassanbinmuzzamil is an unknown quantity at this point hassanbinmuzzamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I AM ANXIOUSLY WAIting for you tachnical analysis , plx do share them with us. i want to apply those strategies to improve my trading skillls and increase ma profit in the forex trading buisness. also give us some good advices while following the trends.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wanted to ask you that to do this technical analysis indicator of what you used to know the probabilities and the breakout is simply, So breakout and close above 50EMA will confirm upward movement, what your view on that.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as long as I know, one major advantage of technical analysis is that the factors that influence the price of currencies including subjective factors such as expectations and feelings, rational and irrational, millions and millions of participants in the market are presented at last one element which is the consensus between buyers and sellers at any given time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 395 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)