+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 395 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    based on my understanding if any forex trader did not trade based on Technical Analysis then i don't really think the trader can really get the profit out of the market based on my understanding

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kuskusfx is an unknown quantity at this point kuskusfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis is our ability to translate and read the signal given by the indicator, for example, If you will look at the daily chart GBP USD unable to close above the EMA 50 and which has prevented the couple for a ride. So breakout and close above the 50EMA will confirm the upward movement, what is your view of it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    fascinating listened out to...
    the method you describe the technical analysis i agree...
    as a result of this analysis based mostly on'>is founded on a count... positively within the whole mathematical sciences
    in order that the technical nature in this more leads towards the reasoning and logic we analyze the market isn't based mostly on our feeling

Banned cepik is an unknown quantity at this point cepik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow In this post I got some educative information which is good for me in trading. If anyone can trade with technical analysis then he or she will get more profit from here.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    being a profitable forex trader we really have to learn how to trade based on the Technical Analysis because with Technical Analysis we can get the best price and the direction of the trend thats what i really think based on Technical Analysis

Senior Member dartofx is an unknown quantity at this point dartofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use technical analysis, but I do not have to avoid the news, when I trade. I just need to adjust a little bit, when there is news, the indicator tends to look confused and spend a lot of false signals. What I do is wait until the indicator agree with this news release. I do not agree that after the release of news, technical analysis would not be useful. both will be very useful if used simultaneously

Senior Member badrussalam is an unknown quantity at this point badrussalam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to ask you to do this that technical analysis indicators of what you are used to determine probabilities and use only breakout fibonaci level or no other indicators? and how it is applied in certain techniques, if there is a very large market movements

Member jokojono is an unknown quantity at this point jokojono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think technical analysis is better than fundamental, but it depends on each trader. I am less familiar with fundamental analysis, should school. I'm scared about fundamental news so I chose my technical strategy

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes if your analysis is very correct then we can learn to follow it all day but i will also like to advise all trade never to rely on much analysis from other expect because you don't have to put your blames on other traders but get confirmation from the analysis

Senior Member hossam_a22 is an unknown quantity at this point hossam_a22's Avatar
    Thanks
    At the turn of the century, the Dow Theory laid the foundations for what was later to become modern technical analysis. Dow Theory was not presented as one complete amalgamation, but rather pieced together from the writings of Charles Dow over several years. Of the many theorems put forth by Dow, three stand out:

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

A technician believes that it is possible to identify a trend, invest or trade based on the trend and make money as the trend unfolds. Because technical analysis can be applied to many different time frames, it is possible to spot both short-term and long-term trends. The IBM chart illustrates Schwager's view on the nature of the trend. The broad trend is up, but it is also interspersed with trading ranges. In between the trading ranges are smaller uptrends within the larger uptrend. The uptrend is renewed when the stock breaks above the trading range. A downtrend begins when the stock breaks below the low of the previous trading range.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Technical analysis can help with timing a proper entry point. Some analysts use fundamental analysis to decide what to buy and technical analysis to decide when to buy. It is no secret that timing can play an important role in performance. Technical analysis can help spot demand (support) and supply (resistance) levels as well as breakouts. Simply waiting for a breakout above resistance or buying near support levels can improve returns.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 395 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 394 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)