+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 395 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member andrefx88 will become famous soon enough andrefx88 will become famous soon enough andrefx88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technique Double Impact (New!)
    This technique uses average technique simultaneously. Only suitable for currencies that have daily range is not too big and stable. Example: GBP / USD, EUR / USD, USD / CHF or USD / JPY. Ideally used pair also has a small spread and combined with a broker that features a trading robot (Expert Advisor)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use resource and resistent and candlestick to pee study psychotherapy, most of my analysis is redemptive and i can achieve vantage with it. umpteen traders use the unvaried way to hit analysis, so it faculty be opportune if we switch using the aforementioned tools

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    Good morning,

In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily.

TECHNICAL ASPECT

Numerical analysis: Probabilities, equations/Formulas and techniques of applying Fibonacci levels.
    Classical analysis: Breakout startegy and trend indicators.
    I think this way is the way that is best used in analyzing sir, so that I can also get a good way to trade me this
    by we use technical analysis then I would be able to get the results of this analysis with good sir so I can get a lot of profit

Senior Member husnaindfx is an unknown quantity at this point husnaindfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think between technical and fundamental analysis i always prefer to choice technical analysis because i think for the prediction of the market in Forex trading technical analysis is more perfect if you can mix candle analysis and support and resistance analysis together hope that will give you the exact prediction.

Senior Member oodi is an unknown quantity at this point oodi's Avatar
    Thanks
    they are the best analysis in the market more than the fundimental because i know that the technical are deep detailed in the market more than the fundimental and that way you should know that the market will just kill.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main sabse jayda believe technical par karta hoon, technical trader banne mein kafi fayda hota hai, fundamental ko samjh pana itna asaan nahi hota hai, fundamental trader sirf news trading hi karta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im certain right away most traders like make use of each technical and fundamental analysis however me right away i barely like make use of technical analysis. its higher out to plot than to believe that how the market can visiting react base within this news therefore on'>and so forth. for myself fundamental analysis is a lot of correct however same time technical analysis is likewise higher. im happy and earning smart number of cash. im hoping that despite the fact that my skills is restricted i can employ technical analysis as my earning strategy.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a welcome move, i would prefer to trade with your recommendation based on technical analysis and signals based trading.please get started.

Junior Member dore20 is an unknown quantity at this point dore20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Analysis of market movements based chart study, moving averages, volume, open interest, formations, and other technical indicators. Source Forex-Metal. From all of them moving average is the best analysis.

Senior Member Badawi is an unknown quantity at this point Badawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a familiar with the technical analysis but that thing that called Numerical analysis is new I there is no information about it on anywhere, I've searched about it before on the Google but there were no more information so I decided to learn and increase my knowledge on the technical analysis only

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 395 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 368 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)