+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 395 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a international trading currency business in the world. This business is first time very hard in market. So this business for need more and more practice in market. And if we can do technical analysis so forex business easy for trader. So technical analysis is very important in forex trading market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my technical analysis of the understanding of the chart, after selling a strong push from the zone of strong demand, as prices come with large volume may later demand zone on EURUSD pair will penetrate .. see my pictures below let me clear ...

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: a.jpg Views: 1 Size: 96.9 KB

this my analisys..

Member rizwanali is an unknown quantity at this point rizwanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ma ap ko bas taing ke he zarort hot ha agr ap ko is ka bar ma pat cal ja to pa is [par taring kar sakt hoo or is ka bar ma jetne malomt mila wo kam ha forex ko pasa vale masn be kaht ha forex ajk boht bade market kanam ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned DIAN08 is an unknown quantity at this point DIAN08's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    Good morning,

In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily.

TECHNICAL ASPECT

Numerical analysis: Probabilities, equations/Formulas and techniques of applying Fibonacci levels.
    Classical analysis: Breakout startegy and trend indicators.
    briliant friend for his technique was incredible technique,
    please allow me to listen

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis for me, then I use the strategy of supply and demand ... plus the price actoin. like yesterday look at several times the price of trying to penetrate the supply level ... ... this very easy

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: a.jpg Views: 4 Size: 67.0 KB

Junior Member hafnam is an unknown quantity at this point hafnam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical analysis pay the vital role in the forex trading. Those traders follow the technical analysis earn the sufficient profit from this market. Every trader should study and implement on their trade. This better for them.

Senior Member finagold is on a distinguished road finagold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Andra TL View Post
    Majority of traders use technical analysis but the point need to keep in mind your technical analysis will not help you any more during news hours and you will have to follow fundamentals during news.
    yes it's true, I often become confused. technically, my analysis of the price will rise, but it turned out just the opposite. as happened yesterday .. I finally had a big loss .. hmm .. did in fact trading is not easy ..

Senior Member Andra TL is an unknown quantity at this point Andra TL's Avatar
    Thanks
    Majority of traders use technical analysis but the point need to keep in mind your technical analysis will not help you any more during news hours and you will have to follow fundamentals during news.

Senior Member zhulkutai has a spectacular aura about zhulkutai has a spectacular aura about zhulkutai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    Technical Analysis

Good morning,

In this post, will share some Technical Analysis and Signals daily.

TECHNICAL ASPECT

Numerical analysis: Probabilities, equations/Formulas and techniques of applying Fibonacci levels.
    Classical analysis: Breakout startegy and trend indicators.
    good morning, if you give technical analysis is good and right then I will follow, so give the best analysis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 395 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)