+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 395 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me sabh kush thik hona bhut jaruri he hmme iske bar me puri knowledge honi bhut jaruri hoti he chahe wo technical ho ja fir koi or kyo ke bina knolwedge ke isme asha profit make karna bhut hard hota he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ijaz Anwar is an unknown quantity at this point Ijaz Anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    some how its good to use technical analysis because it has a worth in market and some slow moves happen with technicalities in market but some fast move does not care of technicals as we have seen previously gold breakout 1425 area that was a strong support of gold technically.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chika1 is an unknown quantity at this point chika1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to the Forum Oracle India. If your technical analysis of the air. If their analysis is correct, I have followed your daily analysis. I hope that you give the United States the sensitive signal.

Member uykftr is an unknown quantity at this point uykftr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to the Forum oracle Indians. There, welcome to the field of technical analysis. If the analysis is correct, then follow the daily analysis. I hope America a meaningful signal.

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis is the most af activities that will do by forex trader, they will start their trade with technical analysis to determine the fluctuation movement, if they have calculate and analyze the risk and the profit they will open an entry into forex market.

Banned goshe is on a distinguished road goshe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical Analysis and Trading Recommendations
    EUR/GBP
    June 29, 2011.

Expertise: Technical Analysis
    Average Time Frame of Trades: 1 days to 3 days.

Pivot Point: 0.8965

The EUR/GBP has rebounded from a strong Resistence at 0.9020 (in May 5, 2011 at 08:00 GMT+2), it is now approaching its resistance around the spot between 0.8990 and 0.9040, it will probably start downside movement at this area and recovery again. Moreover the RSI calls for a new whole decline. Therefore it should ask for a high price to sell at this spot with a first target of 0.8940 and continue towards 0.8875 On other hand if a break in 0.9125 will be a good location for placing stop loss

Recommendations:

Short Selling at 0.9000 / 0.9040
    Take Profit at 0.8880
    Stop Loss at 0.9115

Technical Levels:

R3 0.9063
    R2 0.9024
    R1 0.9004
    PP 0.8965
    S1 0.8945
    S2 0.8906
    S3 0.8886

Member MeerTalpur is an unknown quantity at this point MeerTalpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thankx for making this post but i don't get any help from your post what are you posting where are signals and where aur market analysing please if you post any thread make a simple word for understanding

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap nay jo phelay he bata dia he kay 1 numrical analysis hota he our dosray tex analysis hotay hin to me ap ko ye batana chahta hon kay forex trading me in dono ke badi ahmyat he in dono kay begir forex trading nai ho sakt. agar ap ake ko use karin to.

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis forex ma bohat aham ha in analysis ko smjyna easy nahi ha ma in anlysis ko study ker rahe ho technical anlysis sa forex ma acha earn ho sakta ha market ko hum smj sakte ha

Senior Member opang is an unknown quantity at this point opang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally was not interested in a variety of technical analysis in their calculations.For me it was complicated.I am more confident of the results of its own analysis.I believe that the analysis itself is not necessarily better than the other analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 395 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 318 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)