+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 395 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Junior Member ucek is an unknown quantity at this point ucek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trade with my analysis and signals.
    Hi friends.
    I am doing the tradings for one year and 2 months and i want to share you about my signals and analysis on daily basis before New-york session. this is the time when you can make some good entry points.
    i will share you the signals of 4 pairs. Euro/usd. gbp/usd, aud/usd and gold. these are my favorite pairs.
    we will start tomorrow becasue today have passed away. wish you good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member technoguy is on a distinguished road technoguy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i personally use technical and fundamental analysis for predict market direction if there is no economic news then we have technical analysis with that we can analyse market direction and after open trading position and make some profit technical analysis is very important for doing work in forex market so learn and earn good money in this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fforex is an unknown quantity at this point fforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think among all the technical equipements, fib levels are the most reliable along with some MAs. because a large number of traders use them to trade which makes it self fulfilling support/resistance. i dont like indicators very much.

Banned irfansial2 is an unknown quantity at this point irfansial2's Avatar
    Thanks
    edwuif hflksiufioewyrioew rf feiyfew rewr efndsftfewiyruerutyre esui fdsfdsjhgfs dsfdjhgyfewsiou fdsmf dslf dgff ds,fkjsfgsdhfds fldkfjsfsdlsd uyrewteporuweryetr ewre wrrhyegfdkfjyfwer fueyf dhsfdhjgfyerew fgfsuif fksfyfghfsiofewy tr

Member geri21 is an unknown quantity at this point geri21's Avatar
    Thanks
    PROLOGUE

Development of the world financial markets and investment in derivatives lately increasingly widespread, both in the stock market, bonds, stock index, commodity futures, and do not miss all the forex market and others. Along with the investors and traders in this sector, is growing well and the way the system is used in an attempt to gain an advantage, both fundamental and technical. Among the many options that exist, on this occasion, I tried to brush up on Classical Technical Analysis Using the Dow Theory.

This discussion is solely about trying to refresh one of the classical analysis techniques that have been developed since more than a century ago, in addition, in an effort to bring the choice of many options trading systems and techniques that exist, particularly for visitors indo forum MT5. My hope would be a benefit to us all.

Although the discussion on this trit mostly use the Dow theory, however, there will be a few additions. Following his discussion topics:

1. Brief of Dow Theory
    2. Performance Dow Theory
    3. Criticism of the Dow Theory
    4. Trend (trend) Price Movement
    a. Phase-Phase Movement Trend
    b. Reflecting Price Movement Has Everything
    c. Inter-sector linkages Price Movement
    5. Relations Volume and Trend
    6. Analysis of Peaks and Valleys In Trend
    a. Trend Up Vs Trend Down
    b. Sustainability and Trend Reversal
    c. Support and Resistance
    d. Buy and Sell Entry Entry
    e. Target Take Profit and Stop Loss
    I'm sure many who visit here who have first to understand and apply the dow theory as analysis techniques in conducting trading, because it's false advice and correction you will add to the benefits as well as the good of the trit.

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to Indian community @oracle bro.If your technical examination are welcome.If your examination is correct then we will follow your examination daily.I hope you provide us excellent signal.

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah this is true coz the technical analysis can be divided into two ones the clasci and the numerical one

sam234
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    Welcome everybody.

Will start putting first article after 00:01 (June 27, 2011)

@denira

About breakout strategy: it's one of the best strategy had ever seen, but it so difficult and too complex. (Most important to find the trend power from Y = aX + b)

Breakout1 – Waits for a slowdown in volatility and then trades in the direction of the
    subsequent breakout. It is very short-term in nature, uses fixed stop losses and profit
    targets, and works best in fast-moving markets.

Breakout2 – A breakout strategy that looks to go long when a currency pair breaks above
    its 24-hour trading range, short on a break below. Unlike a raw channel breakout strategy,

however, Breakout2 uses an SSI trend filter to confirm whether or not price is likely
    to continue in the direction of the breakout. It opens a trade with five units
    and staggers entries and exits according to a pair’s Average True Range.

Use Fibonacci in a RANGE trader (it is looks like the trend is falpping going up and down, if you sell or buy for a long term in this period you'll go sure for losing money.

Fibonacci retracement uses to determine accurate psychology level of support and resistance, and playing according to in this kind of period.

About Probabilities: There are alot of calculate to forecast, will be able to see some examples in the future.

Thats a good strategy that you have there. Fibonacci is what i use also to determine my entry and exit points and most of the time, i do get an entry point but getting my exit point is now my problem.

Banned waseem0290 is on a distinguished road waseem0290's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we talk about technical analysis in finance, it means Return on Capital which is equal to Net profit divided by net capital, Return on Asset which is equal to Net profit divided by Total Asset, Return on Debt which is equal to net profit divided by Total Debt, and Current ratio quick ratio etc part of technical analysis.

Member pricetag is an unknown quantity at this point pricetag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, the two research is vital to get a speculator. if the speculator tend not to make use of one then he should not come to be excellent trader. once we are usually next technical analysis and then we should likewise use essential research inside our deals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 395 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)