+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 395 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Banned fforex is an unknown quantity at this point fforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    technical analysis is an art of reading chart and predicting future movement with their help. We get know the range market is trading in, support and resistance, and there are some patterns which usually pre-indicate the market direction thus helping us make good profits from forex traidng.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lovely77 is on a distinguished road lovely77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap sab doston ne buhat hi informative malomat share ki hai jis ki mujhe meri trading main buhat zayada help milny wali hai keun kay main abhi forex kay forum par new hon or main abhi forex ko learn kar raha hon jis kay liye main daily basis par posts add karta hon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    technical mere ko jayda pasand hai, kyunki long term trading ke liye faydemand hai, agar technical ko achchi tarah se sikh liya jaaye, to main samjhata hoon, ek professional trader ban sakta hai, paisa kafi jayda kama sakta hai.
    han bhai technical ko seekh kar ak professional trader bana ja sakta hay .lakin es k sath sath ap ko demo ma buhat zaida practice ki bi zarurat hoti hay . practice k begair fundamental sa bi earning nh ho sakti hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical mere ko jayda pasand hai, kyunki long term trading ke liye faydemand hai, agar technical ko achchi tarah se sikh liya jaaye, to main samjhata hoon, ek professional trader ban sakta hai, paisa kafi jayda kama sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned aspire4530 is an unknown quantity at this point aspire4530's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for the free signals that you present here all the time, but how your analysis with what you say. because I want to learn to analyze here as well, not just want to get a signal free course, but I want to get anlisa own independent and stand-alone to see the extent to which price movements, when I enter the market when I exit the market, and when I cutloss, it is I want to, learn and keep learning.

Banned karimforx13 is an unknown quantity at this point karimforx13's Avatar
    Thanks
    hayyyyy ..... The NZD/USD has continued straight from 0.8200, hence the Kiwi is shown signs of strenght following the break of the highest level of 0.8213 and open today above the pivot point (0.8277), thus it will be a good sign to buy above the level of 0.8213 with a first target of 0.8333 and futher to 0.8380. However, in case of reversal takes place and the NZD/USD breaks through the Support level of 0.8200 then the market will lead to futher decline to 0.8125, in order to indicating the correction movement. Moreover should note a point of view that the EMA25 (Red) have to cross over the EAM50 (Green), it would be more of a confirmation for downtrend..... good luck and thanks fooor you ...

Senior Member hafizwaseem is an unknown quantity at this point hafizwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mr. oracle share picture graph of analysis. This can help us. I am trying to get the knowledge of this analysis and trying to understanding. So i think it is difficult for understand.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you will see for GBP USD on daily chart it is not able to close above 50 EMA and that has prevented this pair to go up. So breakout and
    close above 50EMA will confirm upward movement, I think EURO USD will get direction from EU Summit. Because now it is Make or Break tim
    for european countries

Banned ijazco1 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazco1's Avatar
    Thanks
    these strategies are very good we can make good profit by these strategies, we should to trade by the technical analysis which is the right and best way of trade, analysis are the best for make any strategy..

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes technical analysis is the best choice to analyse the forex market and its helps for trader efficiently and if anyone have good technical then please also tell me because i want to trade technically but do not have good trading plan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 395 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)