+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 395 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3947

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis depends on the candle pattern and indicators and we have to study it because of that, it is very important to show us good support and good resistance and we can use in addition to the pivot point and Fibonacci indicators to study the good trends from all these help us and protect us from mistakes in the market and in my opinion, I think technical analysis is one of the most effective methods we can use to analyze the forex market and benefit from it. This involves the use of indicators that we have in our MT4 trading terminal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not be confused. Pivot points apply to trading a day, a week or a month. Therefore the pivot point is not for swing. Only professional traders who notice that most successful traders are swing traders. In the swing trade we do not need a pivot point either because we do not need volatility because the big time frame H1 or / and H 4 volatility must be very large of 300. and I just enjoy technical analysis here. Now what about technical analysis today? For me, I usually trade with USD / JPY, I just think the trend will go down the trend to the 78.00 or 78.10 area, which can be a very strong support line. Now I hope I can check about your analysis soon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. ... You are right. Pure technical analysis estimates that the market is very strong reflecting the actual conditions and all information will be reflected in price movements. Referring to these technical traders anticipating price movements with existing data information. But the actual price represents the fundamental conditions of the currency way. SO IF TRADERS have not mastered technical analysis and fundamental analysis and technical analysis is in contrast to the fundamental analysis approach to security and stock analysis. Technical analysis is widely used among traders and financial professionals and is very often used by active traders, market markers, and pit traders.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,669 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis forex trading main boht ahmiat kay hamil hotay hain, Forex Trading main trader ko chhy keh woh good trading indicators ki mdd sy market ko achy sy technical analysis kray , takeh trader ko forex trading market ki price movement ka pta chl jae , aor trader ko market kay good trend ka pta chl jae , phr trader ko forex trading main profitable trading krna easy hay.

Member trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing these two you find the definition of these two that why you are sharing these always share these type of information in the form if you want to learn something new from this form never share such a foolish which information which is not helpful for any person keep it up and try to share some new definition

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maintain your good work, thank you for helping us with your analysis. because many traders may not have much time to analyze the market themselves. And this can be better for beginner traders if you can share your technical analysis with them. and technical analysis is very important for my daily and short-term trading on the forex market. I do my daily technical analysis to make profitable trades on the forex market for the short term or daily.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are only a daily trader or broker, you have to keep the news in front of you, but if you trade on a daily chart and you are a long-term trader, you can depend on technical things. and technical analysis is more important in trade. when you trade on your first market analyzing you trade you think of the future in trading. then you trade on the forex market .....

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the principles underlying technical analysis is that historical price actions predict future price actions. Because forex is a 24 hour market, there tends to be a large amount of data that can be used to measure price activity in the future, thus increasing the statistical significance of these estimates. and right sir, of course we have to be patient in using the fibonacchi indicator, I have never used this indicator to be patient but I am not so every time I make a deal just a little to take advantage

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is very useful in analyzing price movements. because technical analysis we can get real data. many indicators in the use of this technical analysis. we must be careful in using any indicators that exist and Wow in this post I got good educational information for me in trading. If anyone can trade with technical analysis then he will get more profit from here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are only a daily trader or broker, you have to keep the news in front of you, but if you trade on a daily chart and you are a long-term trader, you can depend on technical things. and let's start with the assumptions underlying technical analysis. In this case I will take an extreme approach so that you can understand how technical analysis is used in ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 395 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)