+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 395 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually the technical analsis poster has been on vacation so was not updated.

Anyways you will see update in few days.

Anyways my Analysis are as follows

EURO USD: Sell below 4362 for tgt of 4304 which is 55 ema and 55wma so this level wil be key point.

GBPUSD: Will be good sell with SL of 6505 tgt can be 6400

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical levels:

R3: 1.4373
    R2: 1.4295
    R1: 1.4225
    PP: 1.4147
    S1: 1.4077
    S2: 1.3999
    S3: 1.3929

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical Analysis and Trading Recommendations
    EUR/USD
    July 13, 2011.

Technical Levels:

R3: 1.4302
    R2: 1.4181
    R1: 1.4078
    PP: 1.3957
    S1: 1.3854
    S2: 1.3733
    S3: 1.3630

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis is very essential for perfect trading. so trader must have to learn technical analysis. but its true that in a day trader never learn that. because technical analysis is not easy to learn. so more trying can become a trader perfect analyzer. and wow that is why i really like to visit this forum simply because i usually get up****ed now i think i know more about the Numerical analysis and the Classical analysis just with your kind picture and i just have to practice this numerical analysis and the classical analysis i know this will go a very long way in addition with my analysis

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Amazing thread! I have to thank you Oracle. I think you are an experienced trader. I want to follow your thread because I am a great lover of Fibonacci indicators. Please continue to post more Fibonacci with images. Thank you in advance. and True, trading with technical analysis is easier to learn in trade appeals with news, technical analysis usually comes in the history of previous prices, so we can predict future price predictions, even though we are not always right, at least there is a possibility that can be achieved .

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. ... you're right. Pure technical analysis estimates that the market is very strong reflect actual conditions and all information will be reflected in the price movement. In reference to this technical traders anticipate price movement with the existing data information.But the actual price is representative of the fundamental conditions of a way currency.SO IF A TRADER has not mastered the technical analysis and fundamental analysis and until today to more quickly understood and used as the basis for some lively trading and profit analysis what should I learn for the first stage and where I can learn it

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally use technical analysis and fundamentals to predict the direction of the market if there is no economic news so we have technical analysis with which we can analyze the direction of the market and after opening trade positions and making some technical profit analysis it is very important to do work in the forex market so learn and get money well in this market. and these strategies are very good we can make good profits with these strategies, we must trade with technical analysis which is the right and best way of trading, analysis is the best for making any strategy

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Japanese yen strengthened in early trading after the BOJ released minutes from the December meeting. The minutes showed that there were disagreements about the level of the bond yields. A member of the BOJ said that the long-term yields should be allowed to move negative temporarily, a statement that was accepted by another member. The two argued that conducting operations to raise yields would tighten the monetary policy. Another member argued that the bank should strengthen the policy to reach the 2% target. The BOJ is having a difficult time because the global economy is slowing, and the inflation is way below its target. The corporate services index rose by 1.1%, which was lower than the consensus estimate of 1.2%.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In principle, technical analysis uses historical prices to predict future movements. One of the main advantages of technical analysis is the factors that influence currency prices (including subjective factors such as expectations and feelings, rational and irrational, which serve elements to form consensus between buyers and sellers at certain times. Elements are quotations, which summarizes all expectations for the future and estimates that investors can see a particular currency, and finally determines prices.Technical analysis is widely used by most traders, and they replace it, because it does not require very high knowledge to do so, in contrast to very difficult fundamental analysis done, I myself don't know how a story can affect price movements in the forex market.

Member MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,158 Times in 802 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the best forum in the world online earning in part time .
    In this forum we use and make money. I like zigzag indicater
    Rsi
    Friends I expert in 2 indicater plz use this and gain good profit.
    Oscillator sales volume
    Current price
    And
    Support points and resistance
    market ke nechay janey k haq main hain
    Sell ki trade profit de gi
    Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur
    apni samjh soch ke sath trading
    Kren. Ta k ap zyda earning hasal kr saken or agar
    ap market ko achi terha samjay bagher trade kren
    ge to nuqsan uthana paray ga.
    Instaforex is the best online job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 395 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)