+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 395 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders do not use technical and many also use the basics. Some also use both. I think that is the personal character of every trader. Technical users of the merchant never explained, it does not affect the technical fundamentals. because before the occurrence of large price movements. I have not confirmed my analysis graph. and Unfortunately technical analysis and fundamental analysis is very important to get the dough but I do not opt for fundamental analysis because I get good results from technical analysis and I love manual trade. Traders tend to overcomplicate things when they’re starting out in the forex market. This fact is unfortunate but undeniably true. Traders often feel that a complex trading strategy with many moving parts must be better when they should focus on keeping things as simple as possible. This is because a simple strategy allows for quick reactions and less stress.One of the best forex indicators for any strategy is moving average. Moving averages make it easier for traders to locate trading opportunities in the direction of the overall trend. When the market is trending up, you can use the moving average or multiple moving averagesto identify the trend and the right time to buy or sell. thankx

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko technical analysis karna chhy aor Trader ko Forex Trading main market kay daily signals ko smjna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main numerical analysis aor classical analysis ko thek tarah say understand karna hay aor Trader market main hard work karay aor Trading main thek trend ko follow kar kay Trading possible karay Technical analysis name trader market price ko check Karte Hain . Job market trader ki favour Mein ja rahi hoti hai tu traders apni trade ko open kar lete hain . Agar market on ki favour mein nahi hoti to Woh apni trade nhi kholte. Market ka apni favormen aane ka Intezaar Karte Hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The USD ended mostly higher with losses only against JPY and slightly vs. NZD (only down -0.04%). The USD has strong gains vs. CAD (behind the more dovish Board of Commissioners) and AUD (up 0.58%). Yesterday's GDP data from Australia was a catalyst for AUDUSD weakness. That ended the day near the lows. and Ratifying the tax bill and strong data will strengthen the case for more US tariff increases next year, likely the bond market looks unprepared. The Fed is set to raise interest rates next week, but the futures market expects less than two rate hikes next year.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    Technical Analysis and Trading Recommendations
    EUR/GBP
    June 29, 2011.

Expertise: Technical Analysis
    Average Time Frame of Trades: 1 days to 3 days.

Pivot Point: 0.8965

The EUR/GBP has rebounded from a strong Resistence at 0.9020 (in May 5, 2011 at 08:00 GMT+2), it is now approaching its resistance around the spot between 0.8990 and 0.9040, it will probably start downside movement at this area and recovery again. Moreover the RSI calls for a new whole decline. Therefore it should ask for a high price to sell at this spot with a first target of 0.8940 and continue towards 0.8875 On other hand if a break in 0.9125 will be a good location for placing stop loss

Recommendations:

Short Selling at 0.9000 / 0.9040
    Take Profit at 0.8880
    Stop Loss at 0.9115

Technical Levels:

R3 0.9063
    R2 0.9024
    R1 0.9004
    PP 0.8965
    S1 0.8945
    S2 0.8906
    S3 0.8886

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    EUR/GBP
    June 29, 2011.

The EUR/GBP has rebounded from a strong Resistence at 0.9020 (in May 5, 2011 at 08:00 GMT+2), it is now approaching its resistance around the spot between 0.8990 and 0.9040, it will probably start downside movement at this area and recovery again. Moreover the RSI calls for a new whole decline. Therefore it should ask for a high price to sell at this spot with a first target of 0.8940 and continue towards 0.8875 On other hand if a break in 0.9125 will be a good location for placing stop loss

Recommendations:

Take Profit at 0.8880
    Stop Loss at 0.9115

Technical Levels:

R3 0.9063
    R2 0.9024
    R1 0.9004
    PP 0.8965
    S1 0.8945
    S2 0.8906
    S3 0.8886

Thanks
    EUR/GBP
    June 29, 2011.

Recommendations:

Take Profit at 0.8880
    Stop Loss at 0.9115

Technical Levels:

R3 0.9063
    R2 0.9024
    R1 0.9004
    PP 0.8965
    S1 0.8945
    S2 0.8906
    S3 0.8886

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Therefore, the NFP report released this Friday is likely to change the mindset of the Fed at a policy meeting next week. However, what should be noted is the wage growth rate that policy makers pay attention to assessing inflationary pressures and thus whether they are on the right track with an increase in interest rates. and when we make a trading strategy we must include technical analysis in the forex trading plan is business experience and traders can make their trading experience with technical analysis if they attach to this trading market,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-02)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, you must have a strategy. Therefore your strategy is on what time frame you need to use. I am happy that I use scalping and hedging and so far I use from the 1M to 4H timeframe. This is because in scalping I need to use a lower timeframe. while in the hedge I have to use a higher time frame. I am glad that I get a good income by manipulating the time frame every time I want to open a position. But at the same time I feel that I need to improve my strategy and I think it's a good idea to share their analysis here, tell us how you do your technical analysis and your fundamental analysis, I think we can, get more experience in direct action trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pemburu For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-02)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex trader and business demo par he did technical analysis and learned because of hoga, one trader, jetna market, dhyaan dega wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga, esme trader ko sabb ache as same as chahiye .. and FOREX trading because of aasan kam nahi hai so that my aapko forex expert banan hai to aapko kai mahino no forex I trade because apdata hi aur aapko salo to practice to badd sab kuchh sahi tarah ayeg auska koi guarantee nahi hota haiforeko i analyze aama hi chahiye forex ka

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-02)

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is all about studying stock price charts and some oscillator momentum derived from it. It must be understood that technical studies are based entirely on prices and do not include balance sheets, fundamental analysis of P&L accounts, the assumption is that markets are efficient and all possible price sensitive information is included in securities / index price charts. and I can't see the picture that you uploaded so try uploading it again. Technical analysis is very important for a trader although all analysis is important but technical is more important. Technical analysis depends on the market. We analyze the market, we analyze the trend line where it can go and where it came from.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to balla For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 395 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)