+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 395 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is not the use of news.in technical analysis past movement are considered to define the future trend.trading with technical analysis can always give you the best direction of the market rather that trading based on a gambling. that's the best thread at this section i think, technical analysis is a kind of science that must every trader who depend on it or not to concern about it and waiting for it signals,However some people say that science is not accure but it still called a science that we cannot missed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-06)

Trusted Member Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,552 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Market analisisss..
    using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammed Awais For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-06)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am just hearing of numerical and classical analysis of technical analysis. But whatever it is called is not important to me. Practically, i use technical indicators to analyze the market technically. So if i were to be giving any signals, it would be purely by the use of my set of indicators and not any complicated mathematical calculations of little uncertainty. I use the 4 hour and 1 hour time frames to trade. This is where i would be going from. Be encouraged.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although technical analysis results are not 100% accurate at least we going to have an earning chance in here if we going to use this analysis. Me I do both fundamental and technical analysis in this way I can have better view on what is the market current status. I'm hoping that when time come I can earn good amount of money simply by just doing this type of analysis. I know no matter what I do I can make good amount of money in the future.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    TNA = technical analysis if course, Massaging and notrees2days will start a series about that. Traders wish to guide you through the fundamentals of technical analysis. In this first class, traders will learn what really matters to get the basics of your technical understanding. trend lines, and support and resistance. trader will want to learn how to be shaken on a shakeout and how not the be fooled by a false breakout. and please flow them, TNA 1 = technical analysis tutorial candlesticks

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the Fed launching QE3, the market is hammering the USD across the board. The euro is also continuing it�s recent rally against the US dollar. The 1.30 level will be a very psychological resistance as well as a previous pivot seen in the daily chart. The 1H chart shows the acceleration after a session of narrow consolidation. 1.30 Providing Resistance: As Bernanke answers questions on the the Fed�s latest addition of stimulus, the market is testing the 1.30 handle. It appears to be decelerating a bit here, but there are no signs of reversal. A break back below previous intra-session high ... :-)

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am saying that trading with technical analysis, it is easier to be scholarly in the ingathering of trading with news, technical analysis ordinarily comes at the old toll story, so that we can venture the incoming damage predictions, tho' we do not necessarily correct, at slightest there is a concept that could achieved. EU has been accelerating upward for the past couple days though has consolidated under 1.2830 over the past 24 hours. I am not big fans of trading the horizontal S/R lines (they have proven to be less profitable than our more aggressive trending S/R lines) so i will instead look to get long off of another resistance break.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is a method of predicting the price of a financial instrument based on mathematic (not economic) calculations. Another words, unlike in fundamental analysis, economic factors are not taken into the account in technical analysis. At first glance it may look absurd to try and predict the prices without taking into account interest rates, unemployment data, GDP levels, trade balances and so on. But those traders who rely on technical analysis only when buying or selling think that the price itself reflects the economy. They analyse the price movements in the past using various methods and predict what would be the price in the future. The results of such prognosis are usually correct. There are a vast number of theories and methods to analyse them. We use here one example only to illustrate that.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ismed View Post
    I'm sure right now most traders prefer to use both technical and fundamental analysis but me right now I just prefer to use technical analysis. Its better to plot than to think how the market will going to react base on this news and so on. For me fundamental analysis is more accurate but same time technical analysis is also better. I'm happy and earning good amount of money. I'm hoping that even though my skills is limited I can use technical analysis as my earning strategy.
    Every expert is using some kind of startegyEvery expert trader has some good strategy for trade.So i have a great strategy .I use zig zag for my tradeing and this is great for me.I like this forex strategy very much.Technical analysis is main for earn big and big money.I make my own strategy by zig zag indicator. As far i believe that technical analysis gives you large ply but don't trade upon depend on it. but job of technical analysis unlike indicator may gives you fictive communication. so jazz the helps of indicator but don't depend on it.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure right now most traders prefer to use both technical and fundamental analysis but me right now I just prefer to use technical analysis. Its better to plot than to think how the market will going to react base on this news and so on. For me fundamental analysis is more accurate but same time technical analysis is also better. I'm happy and earning good amount of money. I'm hoping that even though my skills is limited I can use technical analysis as my earning strategy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 395 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)