+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 395 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis of the trading market is good for trading and many experienced traders get market analysis before opening any trading position and they get good income with this business always trading with smart experience. and the concept of technical analysis and how it differs from fundamental analysis, we also discuss the type of expectation of a return framework in which forex traders study the price movements of technical analysis of forex, trading signals, and futures analysis with pivot points

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex trader and business demo par he did technical analysis and learned because of hoga, one trader, jetna market, dhyaan dega wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga, esme trader ko sabb ache as same as chahiye .. and FOREX trading because of aasan kam nahi hai so that my aapko forex expert banan hai to aapko kai mahino no forex I trade because apdata hi aur aapko salo to practice to badd sab kuchh sahi tarah ayeg auska koi guarantee nahi hota haiforeko i analyze aama hi chahiye forex ka

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), zahidali (2019-10-27)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I depend on your experience and hard work that how you can technically analyze the trading process and the news is the best source of analysis and it will prevent you from large losses and your profits will be more than your losses and the net amount will be in your pocket in terms of money and you will be a good and skilled and educated trader and we also want this for you and your family.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right. Technical analysis is very important. You are working with Fibonacci markets. You can find out the support and resistance levels. You can manage trades and place the right entry points. You add moving averages with different periods. So you easily show the entry point. and I can say that it is very true that if someone wants to know about complete technical analysis he must first know about complete candlestick patterns, bar chart patterns and must be aware of all the formulas used in the calculation of numbers such as support, resistance points and pivots .

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you master for ur explaining technical analysis, how do you think about technical analysis, the next eur / usd movement, about what level to start strengthening, if seen from the monthly chart it is likely to continue to go down and there are no indicators of signal strengthening. and as far as I know, I know that technical analysis is the best thing we can do in foreign exchange investment because trading with technical analysis can always give you the best market direction than trading based on gambling. I just hope we can learn to trade based on technical analysis

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know that volatility is very high at the end of the week. Consequently you can check closely the market and try to close all positions so you don't fall into a big mistake next week. I estimate big bullshit for the following week. GBPUSD reached a wide spread of 3 and EUR USD also reached 1/3 resistance for this week and gold also broke all resistance. and technical analysis and analysis of ai hoti hai jis se hum market physical ko gues kar letay han k market situation ki kia hai or my market is support or resistant kia hai is k lye humen bhot ziada mehtna because parti hai is my indicator bhe aa jatay han or hume easily markets tarh cards se hanjh sam hh

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friends you jo apny sawal suna ha you are very important ha qk forex main technical analysis bohat hi zayada main role is there carty ha qk es se apko ice baat ka kamuza ho jata ha k markit ki movement kis tarf ho sakti ha.or ager apko ye sab kuch pata chal jaye to the application apna secure account rakh sakty hi. and some are using each of them. I believe that is the personal character of each trader. Technical user traders never explain, that fails to influence technical fundamentals. as a result of prior to the occurrence of giant price movements there are no updates available for current market positions. Both EUR / USD and GBP / USD gained upward momentum. What should we expect from them next and I think technical analysis must be needed

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the EUR / USD gutter has continued for almost a hebdomad now. Paper money now seems to exploit more strongly, but for how long. for the current period in USD reserves. so it goes beyond that curve's journey and pissing money. and I don't really know what you want to say about eur / usd but eur./usd is the pair that I trade at the moment and the only pair I will trade at the moment. This is because of the high volatility of this pair and with the low spread it's really a good breeding ground for my profit making machine.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can be learned easily is technical analysis, if we omit can only say the fundamentals are wrong, given all the changes and aspects of the world economy we must also follow it forward to do both sides side by side and yes we make a lot and find references to get knowledge and make our analysis to be a strong and good product, because all success is from the power of building analysis

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This article provides insight into one of two main analytical methods used to predict Forex market behavior. Technical analysis and fundamental analysis are very different, but both can be useful estimation tools for Forex traders. They have the same goal - to predict prices or movements. Technical analysts study their effects while fundamentalists study the causes of market movements. Many successful traders combine a mixture of the two approaches for superior results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 395 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)