+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 395 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is different from fundamental analysis that focuses on issues that occur in the world of news. especially news that contains a country's policy or economy. using indicators of technical analysis and technical analysis plays an important role to understand the forex trading market and also help get signals from the forex market. so, technical analysis must be needed to get the correct signal from the forex trading market to enter into the right trade. so, have to practice on technical analysis in the forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In principle, technical analysis uses historical prices to predict future movements. One of the main advantages of technical analysis is the factors that influence currency prices (including subjective factors such as expectations and feelings, rational and irrational, which serve elements to form consensus between buyers and sellers at certain times. Elements are quotations, which summarizes all expectations for the future and estimates that investors can see a particular currency, and finally determines prices.Technical analysis is widely used by most traders, and they replace it, because it does not require very high knowledge to do so, in contrast to very difficult fundamental analysis done, I myself don't know how a story can affect price movements in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery bhai jahan forex hgi wahan tho technical ki bht hi ahmiyath hgi agar ap isko follow hi nahi krngy tho apky win ya apky experience gain hi nahi kar payngy is leye ye zaroori hai k ap technical analysis ko follow kary aur achy sy smjhy bhi thaky apko asani ho trading karny mai. Sochate hain ke un tamam strategy par munhasir hai yahan taq ke mere liye jab mein monitor ko change karoon to kabhi kabhi waqai mein mein apne trading ko mutasir kar raha hon q k mein is ke sath Aram dy aur pursukoon mehsoos karta hon ke laptop mein mojood hai taakay dosray par display tabdeel ho jaien is ke baad monitoring thora sa adjustment khaas tor par jab hum ne strategy ko change kar diya

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not use a lot of technical and fundamental traders. In addition to using both. I think it is the personal nature of each operator. Technical business users., Does not explain what the benefits will not affect any technology. Because of the large movements of the face value. My analysis of the image has been no confirmation. and Trading using technical analysis can indeed be easier to determine the order because it is based on past history it's just that history is not always repeated in the future there is not even a guarantee that a profitable strategy may not be able to profit at a later date

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I say that trading with technical analysis, easier as an expert in collecting trades with news, technical analysis is usually complemented by previous toll stories, ensuring that we can explore the prediction of the incoming danger, that basically we are not right, there is at least a concept that maybe done. Actually trading without any analysis is called blind trade. And this type of trader suffers in the long run. Because any position can turn bad due to lack of proper analysis. Many traders don't use too much technical and fundamental use. There are also those who use both. I think that is the personal character of every trader. Merchant technical users never explain, it does not affect the technical fundamentals ... because before large price movements. there has been no confirmation of my analysis chart.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    knowledge and understanding of technical analysis is a must to succeed. Good traders rely on good technical analysis. besides, trader sentiment is also a very important factor to consider before trading. and it will be very useful if we master both and if your analysis is very correct then we can learn to follow it throughout the day but I also want to suggest that all trades never depend on a lot of analysis than others expect because you don't have to blame you on other traders but get confirmation from analysis

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders are someone who uses trading systems engineering. I would also feel comfortable using techniques in the whole trade. in addition I also want to really understand what news can come back out and how much influence the market price. as a result of a technique not supported by the fundamentals, I believe it is still not smart enough to be applied in trade. and Does everyone understand the exchange rate, currency exchange, and all the jargon used in financial services? Probably not. However, a little homework can pay dividends when converting sterling into foreign exchange, choosing a pre-paid card for your holiday expenses, choosing traveler's checks or even using your own debit or credit card abroad in my opinion, to avoid overwhelming with too much information, keep your technical indicators to a minimum. Too many indicators on FOREX charts can be annoying and many do not add value to the analysis process. In fact, a number of excessive indicators can really interfere with your technical analysis and, potentially, lead to flawed trading moves. and many traders who do not use technical and many also make use of the basics. there is a use of each. I feel it is the personal character of each trader. Technical users of merchants never explained, which failed to affect technical fundamentals. as a result of previous in the occurrence of massive price movements. actually there is no confirmation of my analysis graph.

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    I wanted to ask you that to do this technical analysis indicator of what you used to know the probabilities and the breakout is simply using fibonaci level or are there other indicators?

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People left stocks and turned toward forex in droves. Forex trading is a new mode. Many new teachers have emerged who peddle their forex trading courses to the general public. If these teachers have made their fortune from forex trading, they do not need to sell the course. and this is very true for our traders, and also my technical analysis as a basis for calculating and predicting the next price, but also not forgetting to see and combine from the basics as a reference in calculating technical analysis I say that trading with technical analysis, it is easier that must be scientific in the collection of trade with news, technical analysis usually comes to the previous toll story, so we will only explore predictions of incoming danger, we are not basically right, at least there is a concept that may be achieved . and I'm exploiting technical analysis, but I do not have to really avoid the news, when I've done the trade. I just want to really change alittle, when there is news, indicators can tend to look confused and pay a lot of false signals. what I do is wait until the indicator agrees along with the news that is released. I do not agree that after the release of the news, technical analysis will not be useful.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me har trader ke liye bahut he jaroori hota hai ki wo esme technical analysis ko learn karein because market me trend ke baarein me pata trader ko technical se he chalta hai jisse wo market me sahi entry aur exit ke baarein me pata kar paata hai,esme trader ko demo par he eske liye bahut jada practice karna padta hai uske baad he wo esko samajh sakenga. technical analysis is important in forex trading because it will help us how to get in the market.Technical analysis is one of two methods to know the optimum time to buy and sell: Technical and Fundamental Analysis. We can use technical analysis to predict the direction of the price using the the price chart analysis and also with the help of some special tools that are called Indicators.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 395 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)