GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 304 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3038

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member musuh will become famous soon enough musuh will become famous soon enough musuh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    130.91 USD
    Thanks
    yes dear I really think you should learn how to do technical analysis rather than just waiting for someone else's report. This way you can react as soon as possible when there are several changes in market prices. Because trends in forex are like the weather. it was a sunny morning but when it came it was pouring rain. In the same forex prices can go up in the morning and in the afternoon can fall. that is why it is important that we know what we are doing before we try to trade.

2. PAMM
    Member fear will become famous soon enough fear will become famous soon enough fear's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    193.46 USD
    Thanks
    bai saab ji bikul so that the application of our ice mai expert trder v hai fer v application of our ice mai technical analysis ko samj kar trde karte application of hai fer kam mai achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best business hi hum kam kam mai achi get saktai hai bai saab ji forex oak best business hai hum ice kam mai apne sabi dream ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex oak business all over the business world hai bai saab ji

Member aril will become famous soon enough aril will become famous soon enough aril's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    213.28 USD
    Thanks
    Analysis is the most important for me. this is part of forex trading. I followed not only technical analysis but also fundamental analysis. Because, many of the relationships in analysis between technical analysis and fundamental analysis. I tried to find out market trends with analysis. Technical analysis helps me find out price action trends and fundamental analysis helps me know clear trends. And Usually most broker sites have their own economic calendar pages to check their news schedule and history. Because now that's what I do. And I just do simple things like checking history. Like for example the record of the latest unemployment rate and what the market's reaction to the current unemployment rate is and what the reaction is. In this way I can feel the action and effects of the unemployment rate on the pair I trade.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    180.79 USD
    Thanks
    well of course for me I think technical analysis is the most important think, for forex trading. Technical analysis is a good opportunity for forex traders, it helps make money by trading forex. Technical analysis is a very good thing if you can use this analysis when you start trading forex so that you become a perfect trader. So the best technical analysis for all forex traders. and bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay market mai humy ise cheeze ki need hoti hai kafi log forex rules mai ko follow nahe karty hain jis ki waja sai un ki trade whether mai a good way to choose karty hai tou ap ko is mai kam karny ka bhi maza ata hai aur sheer hissab sai technical appearance he sahe rahty hain ..

Member surabi will become famous soon enough surabi will become famous soon enough surabi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    143.45 USD
    Thanks
    well, in forex trading I really believe your analysis is very helpful for all of us and mostly for novice traders, I will try to use this analysis in my trading strategy and maybe it will work perfectly. and, we know that in forex trading, technical analysis is very useful for traders to make decisions before doing this because from technical analysis we can find out the psychological prices of forex points so they can make references in whatever order we do

Member bahar will become famous soon enough bahar will become famous soon enough bahar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    175.83 USD
    Thanks
    technical analysis is close to mathematical theory, which is very interesting if we like logical practice, besides technical analysis also helps us study market spycology with candlesticks before predicting where prices will move. and remember that basically making price movements is news, and that makes very significant price movements. what a pity if we leave a message. Actually regardless of the news

Member nick will become famous soon enough nick will become famous soon enough nick's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125.09 USD
    Thanks
    yes my dear frindssssssssss ........ Analysis of market movements based on a study of charts, moving averages, volume, open interest, formation, and other technical indicators. Forex-Metal Sources. Of these, moving averages are the best analysis. and best technical for me, I don't like fundamental trading, fundamentals mein confusion hoti hai, aur kafi traders what can trade news mein loss carte hi, only fanciful technical technical traders how to deal with risk hota hai hai, fundamental traders jitna ko hota hai

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125.51 USD
    Thanks
    A strong drop back from EUR / USD indicates that a decline of 1. 4430 and around 1. 4189. On the downside this week should break the 1. 4100 level as important support. Therefore, EUR / USD must continue all 1 impulsive decreases. 4040 as the first destination and continues to one. 3980. The best place to put a stop loss, if interference occurs to 1. 4252 and close to the moving average (200).

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    104.06 USD
    Thanks
    well bro, for me, I personally believe that technical analysts often use various indicators which are usually mathematical transformations of price or volume. This indicator is used as a tool to determine whether an asset is in a trend and the direction of asset prices in the market. Analysts also study the correlation between price, volume and margin in futures trading. and the forex market I succeeded in trading karne to liye market ki technical analysis because bahut jaruri hota hai, technical analysis halaki kara easy nahi hota hai lekin jab not a technical analysis ko learning nahi kar lete hai tab no expert traders ki market analysis because follow chahiye .

11. Bitcoin
    Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    98.93 USD
    Thanks
    Good technical analysis is a new era in analyzing markets. We now most of us in the retail trade world like to trade with technical parties and mostly avoid fundamentals at any time. that's not a good sign because the market is moving fundamentally and we also need to focus on it. The best thing is to focus on both and produce something even brighter and better for our trade. thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 304 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 LastLast