+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 395 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My overview in this pair that it is going to be still in a range period in this week between two of the strongest level which lies in support 1.5680 and resistance 1.5950. Therefore it is very wise to wait and open two positions for long buying at 1.5680 (0.5% Risk of your money managment) then if the market will be indicated for a bearish market we have to rebuy again at 1.5580 (0.75% risk), however in case of breaking the level of 1.5555 then we have to set our stop loss in it and should make a new analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy is a great option in this forex business for profit.Every trader can earn lot of money by using a great strategy.Every expert trader has some good strategy for trade.So i have a great strategy .I use zig zag for my tradeing and this is great for me.I like this forex strategy very much.Technical analysis is main for earn big and big money.I make my own strategy by zig zag indicator. As far i believe that technical analysis gives you large ply but don't trade upon depend on it. but job of technical analysis unlike indicator may gives you fictive communication. so jazz the helps of indicator but don't depend on it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    GBPUSD
    Long @ 15695
    Stop @ 15655 (40 pips)
    Take Profit @ 15720-16725 (25+ pips)

Short @ 15665
    Stop @ 15705 (40 pips)
    Take Profit @ 15640-15635 (25+ pips)

EURUSD
    Long @ 12370
    Stop @ 12330 (40 pips)
    Take Profit @ 12395-12400 (25+ pips)

It should be noted that: (NEWS)

USD there is the Core Retail Sales, Producer Price Index & Advanced Retails sales these measure.
    EUR there is the German ZEW Economic Sentiment measures.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't be confusion. The pivot point is applying for a day trading, a week or a month. Therefor pivot point is not for swing. Only proffesional traders who noticed that most successful traders are swing traders. On swing trade we don't need a pivot point as well as we don't need the volatility because of large time frame H1 or / and H 4 the volatility is sure very very big than 300. Technical analysis right now is may main trading force. I seldom read fundamental analysis anymore. For me the result of technical analysis already included the fundamental analysis. Because I'm sure the market will going to react accordingly also. And I'm sure once economy news was been release theirs already too many people who already know that. In fact all the news before its going to be release are already been known to many big banks and institutions. Only the small traders like use are blind until the last minute.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ashrafx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (7)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. ... you're right. Pure technical analysis estimates that the market is very strong reflect actual conditions and all information will be reflected in the price movement. In reference to this technical traders anticipate price movement with the existing data information.But the actual price is representative of the fundamental conditions of a way currency.SO IF A TRADER has not mastered the technical analysis and fundamental analysis

Trusted Member Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,317 Times in 3,228 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Senior Member Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,900 Times in 2,834 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.===========

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is most important in forex trading market. when you trade in the market before you analysis your trade.then you trade in market all time you think trading future............. Keep it up your good work, thanks for helping us with your analysis. because a lot of trader may don't have much time to analysis the market by their own. And this could be more better for newbie trader if you can share your technical analysis with them.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The theory is that a person can look at historical price movements and determine the current trading conditions and potential price movement. The main evidence for using technical analysis is that, theoretically, all current market information is reflected in price. If price reflects all the information that is out there, then price action is all one would really need to make a trade. For me technical analysis is much easier than fundamental.. because I like math better than finance.. and technical analysis is all about mathematics only.. and I think its quite easy for everyone to understand and acquire this trading style.. this is why you will find big amount of technical analyst than fundamental in forex market..

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well ye bahut sahi strategiy hai lekin ismain hum kewal probable dhang se hi trade kar pate hain yani reversal ka 100% anuman hum fib strategy main nahin laga pate trend ke do HH aur LL ko milane ke baad hum jo retrachment leval banate hain usmain s&r spotting ke baad hamain kai rebounds aur bounces middle main milte hain jiske bare main forecast karna muskil hota hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 395 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)