+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 395 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have to avoid the news, when I'm trading. I just need to adjust a bit, when there is news, the indicator will tend to look confused and use up a lot of false signals. What I do is wait until the indicators agree with the news release. I do not agree that after the news release, technical analysis will not be useful. Technical analysis is widely used for Forex analysis by traders around the world. I also prefer technical analysis because it's easy to understand and follow. In technical analysis we also have a lot to learn and improve, and can also develop our own indicators based on our experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is all about studying stock price charts and some oscillator momentum derived from it. It must be understood that technical studies are based entirely on prices and do not include balance sheets, fundamental analysis of P&L accounts, the assumption is that markets are efficient and all possible price sensitive information is included in securities / index price charts. and I can't see the picture that you uploaded so try uploading it again. Technical analysis is very important for a trader although all analysis is important but technical is more important. Technical analysis depends on the market. We analyze the market, we analyze the trend line where it can go and where it came from.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An excellent thread in my opinion your analysis is very helpful for all of us and mostly for novice traders, I will try to use this analysis in my trading strategy and maybe it will function well. and For me 1/3 of trading decisions are a hunch. With my broker, Armada Markets, I also use EA where the decision is 100% technical. Manually I like to trade 1-2 months based on weekly charts and my hunch that I developed is quite useful.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good technical analysis is a new era in analyzing markets. We now most of us in the retail trade world like to trade with technical parties and mostly avoid fundamentals at any time. that's not a good sign because the market is moving fundamentally and we also need to focus on it. The best thing is to focus on both and produce something even brighter and better for our trade. thanks.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me, I personally believe that technical analysts often use various indicators which are usually mathematical transformations of price or volume. This indicator is used as a tool to determine whether an asset is in a trend and the direction of asset prices in the market. Analysts also study the correlation between price, volume and margin in futures trading. and the forex market I succeeded in trading karne to liye market ki technical analysis because bahut jaruri hota hai, technical analysis halaki kara easy nahi hota hai lekin jab not a technical analysis ko learning nahi kar lete hai tab no expert traders ki market analysis because follow chahiye .

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A strong drop back from EUR / USD indicates that a decline of 1. 4430 and around 1. 4189. On the downside this week should break the 1. 4100 level as important support. Therefore, EUR / USD must continue all 1 impulsive decreases. 4040 as the first destination and continues to one. 3980. The best place to put a stop loss, if interference occurs to 1. 4252 and close to the moving average (200).

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear frindssssssssss ........ Analysis of market movements based on a study of charts, moving averages, volume, open interest, formation, and other technical indicators. Forex-Metal Sources. Of these, moving averages are the best analysis. and best technical for me, I don't like fundamental trading, fundamentals mein confusion hoti hai, aur kafi traders what can trade news mein loss carte hi, only fanciful technical technical traders how to deal with risk hota hai hai, fundamental traders jitna ko hota hai

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis is close to mathematical theory, which is very interesting if we like logical practice, besides technical analysis also helps us study market spycology with candlesticks before predicting where prices will move. and remember that basically making price movements is news, and that makes very significant price movements. what a pity if we leave a message. Actually regardless of the news

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, in forex trading I really believe your analysis is very helpful for all of us and mostly for novice traders, I will try to use this analysis in my trading strategy and maybe it will work perfectly. and, we know that in forex trading, technical analysis is very useful for traders to make decisions before doing this because from technical analysis we can find out the psychological prices of forex points so they can make references in whatever order we do

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course for me I think technical analysis is the most important think, for forex trading. Technical analysis is a good opportunity for forex traders, it helps make money by trading forex. Technical analysis is a very good thing if you can use this analysis when you start trading forex so that you become a perfect trader. So the best technical analysis for all forex traders. and bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay market mai humy ise cheeze ki need hoti hai kafi log forex rules mai ko follow nahe karty hain jis ki waja sai un ki trade whether mai a good way to choose karty hai tou ap ko is mai kam karny ka bhi maza ata hai aur sheer hissab sai technical appearance he sahe rahty hain ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 395 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)