+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 395 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Analysis is the most important for me. this is part of forex trading. I followed not only technical analysis but also fundamental analysis. Because, many of the relationships in analysis between technical analysis and fundamental analysis. I tried to find out market trends with analysis. Technical analysis helps me find out price action trends and fundamental analysis helps me know clear trends. And Usually most broker sites have their own economic calendar pages to check their news schedule and history. Because now that's what I do. And I just do simple things like checking history. Like for example the record of the latest unemployment rate and what the market's reaction to the current unemployment rate is and what the reaction is. In this way I can feel the action and effects of the unemployment rate on the pair I trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji bikul so that the application of our ice mai expert trder v hai fer v application of our ice mai technical analysis ko samj kar trde karte application of hai fer kam mai achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best business hi hum kam kam mai achi get saktai hai bai saab ji forex oak best business hai hum ice kam mai apne sabi dream ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex oak business all over the business world hai bai saab ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear I really think you should learn how to do technical analysis rather than just waiting for someone else's report. This way you can react as soon as possible when there are several changes in market prices. Because trends in forex are like the weather. it was a sunny morning but when it came it was pouring rain. In the same forex prices can go up in the morning and in the afternoon can fall. that is why it is important that we know what we are doing before we try to trade.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humy trade mai other entry sai pehly technical anyse because bhut he zruri hai kio k is the sai humy trend ka pata chalta hai aur agr ap ko jaldo trend nahi milta hai tou ap ko chayay kry wait for kh bhut traders apni jab entry miss kr daity hain for agr aur hai aur ap ko jaldo nahi trend of milta hai tou ap ko chayay kry wait for kh bhut traders apni jab entry miss kr daity hain for .jaldi mai for no reason many are active krty hain fir.wo for loss krwati.hai is leyay bhut dehan sai kam because of chayay and saab ji jab jab hum ice kam mai hote new hai fer hume es kam mai technical analysis read karke trde karni chahi aa pehle tuh hume es kam mai pehle hasal karni hogi fer hume ice kam mai experience demo account par hasal chahi aa jab no hum perfect oak trder nai ban jate os no time hume es kam mai real account mai nana jana chahi aa bai saab ji

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis of Humen Market Ki Trends right into a sath sath Good entry found Karne I bhi helped Karta Hai Aur Bina Technical analysis of Kiye Humen trading open trading nahi karna chahiye, aur so that Aapko Karne technical analysis Ki nahi hai knowledge to aapko learn karni chahiye. and traders to liye bahut jada jaroori hota hai technical analysis lekin traders ko technical analysis ka experience hona chahiye tabhi market traders me sahi se trading in real time hai aur traders ko market me daily technical analysis because chahiye tabhi wo achhe se trading kar sakte hai

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually not a technique that we should practice, but our mental discipline and trade. most of us do not have the mental strength to take positions, in contrast to successful traders. even though they use the same technique. the end result will still be some differences. this is where we have to study. learning mental training and Technical analysis helps a lot in situations where a couple's trends are difficult to predict, you can see the history of the chart in the past and estimate it.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    t i want to say is becoming rich in forex is not easy as drinking a coffee,it need lot of skills and reseach and safe trades and agood capital to become rich.i am lucky

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading Technical Analysis with me bohat important role playing kerte hain humari achi my trade means my technical analysis of Forex trading k liye indicators or expert opinion kath Forex signals k dkhte hain or se means help let hain trading apni k liye or yeh bohar zarori hoti hi humari achi k liye trade. and technical analysis? My brother is a good and easy business in the world of online systems where we also have to use technical analysis to smooth the checking and balance of our trading system especially in the forex business forum in the online world system but experience is also needed to do this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bronz For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-02)

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all JPY pairs have speculation Intervention by the Bank of Japan, so maybe they look more attractive at this level and If you will look for GBP USD on the daily chart, it cannot close above 50 EMA and it has prevented this pair from going up. So breakout and closing above 50EMA will confirm the upward movement, what are your views on that.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical Analysis and Trade Recommendations
    GBP / USD

Historical Yesterday Note: we use historical prices to determine future prices)

Open 1.6089
    Height 1.6127
    Low
    1.5990 Close 1.6062

We have found:

Pivot Point: 1.6060

OCTO = [High / (High + Low)] * 100
    OCTO = 50.2133

Volatility = Average * Rang
    Volatility Test, if using 1 lot with a leverage of 1: 200.
    Then Volatility is 220.0015 which means the trend movement is quite strong, moreover the trend is still above 50% Fibonacci retracement.

Look at the chart:
    50% Fibonacci Retracement = 1.6014

Recommendation:

1. Buy a position above 1.6040 with a target of 1.6120, if a break of the peak at 1.6140 may continue to 1.6210.
    2. Closing below 1.6000 will break this view.

Technical Level:

R3: 1.6266
    R2: 1.6197
    Q1: 1.6129
    PP: 1.6060
    S1: 1.5992
    S2: 1.5923
    S3: 1.5923 S3: 1.5855

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 395 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)