+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 358 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3575

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    mere paas jyda time ni rhata...or contest ko jitne k liye regular trade krna padta hai esliye mene abi tk koi bi trading contest ni kiyaa...

but very soon i will join

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    I use trading contest as an exercise like demo account...
    while practicing who knows we can win and get a bonus...
    trading contest ko win karna bahut hi mushkil hota hai
    maien kayi bar contest me participate kiya hai lekin kabhi bhi jeeta nahi usko

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Quite a lot of brokers hold regular trading contests among live accounts and demo accounts. Some are monthly, others weekly, and some are daily. Do these contests contribute any benefit to the trader aside from the prizes that could be won? What do you think? If so, on the contrary would there be any disadvantage?
    I use trading contest as an exercise like demo account...
    while practicing who knows we can win and get a bonus...

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    I think this is very useful
    we can test the strategy and can compete with other traders
    of course this is very nice
    especially if we can win the contest
    ha thoda to tough he contest me jitna par jitne me khusi jarur hota he. aur ha aapna strategy test karneka contest sahi jagah nehi he. aap aapna strategy dusre jagah try kare . contest pe sirf luck aur ha right pair choose and right volume jaruri he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is very useful
    we can test the strategy and can compete with other traders
    of course this is very nice
    especially if we can win the contest

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Yes brother you are right...
    I participated in various forex contest but so far i have not won a single one
    But will try to participate in them and will hope that i will come out as winner in any forex contest
    aap luck factor me jaye trading contest me. maine ek bar winner hua tha contest pe. uska bas ek hi upay he bas do pair choose karo big volume bas age dekho. aur opposite position me jaye wo pair choose karo.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes brother you are right...
    I participated in various forex contest but so far i have not won a single one
    But will try to participate in them and will hope that i will come out as winner in any forex contest

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    yeah sometimes its boring to take part in a contest because it doesnt involve our own money, but i realize this can be a good source of knowlegde because we are competing with some of the best traders in the market and it is really hard as you pointed out. now i think i should pay some attention to these contests
    yeah, sometimes trading contest give us advantages. but for my personal, trading contest make me bored.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    in my opinion to be a winner in contest trading is very hard. we will battle with professional trader in there. and i never win.
    yeah sometimes its boring to take part in a contest because it doesnt involve our own money, but i realize this can be a good source of knowlegde because we are competing with some of the best traders in the market and it is really hard as you pointed out. now i think i should pay some attention to these contests
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Quite a lot of brokers hold regular trading contests among live accounts and demo accounts. Some are monthly, others weekly, and some are daily. Do these contests contribute any benefit to the trader aside from the prizes that could be won? What do you think? If so, on the contrary would there be any disadvantage?
    in my opinion to be a winner in contest trading is very hard. we will battle with professional trader in there. and i never win.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 358 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)