+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 358 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ki waja trading contest says humaray skills improve hoty hain aur hume works because ata hai bareeki say is lye hume trading i am lazmi to pay him sub bat dhyan i rakhni haini party kissi na kissi tarha says kuch behter seekh len jo k hum paisay kar b nah seekh sakty hain. and certainly I believe there are advantages to forex trading contests because in the demo market there is less emotional trading by a trader whose results are more biased so I think the contest is completely different from the demo market and you are looking to win trades and concentrate on strategies to win prizes and trade more like a real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my experience, even though I have never won any contest, trading in a contest can increase our psychological awareness because in a hat contest we will have real competition and pressure to win the contest but at the same time we must maintain our discipline. and the competitive environment can add invaluable experience to our psychology and the limited time we have can drive our minds to create even reliable analyzes and reliable decisions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can get great benefits from forex trading contests and we know that if we can trade only with the right analysis then we can make good money in forex trading. we can learn the right risk factors in the contest and we can develop our trading knowledge and forex trading contests so that the benefits of milta rahta hi jaise trader jyada to sath hum real competition karte hai usse hume apni strategy ka our results directly malta padta hai main contest participate hume because chhahiye jisse skills bhi increased ho.contest main winner banne to liye humare pass the market ka right knowledge aur experience hona jaruri hai.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not good at winning competitions but trading contests will help me improve my trading skills. Because I will make the analysis most of the time to get more profitable trades. I will combine trying various things and net results will improve in my trading and I don't think that there are benefits in demo contests outside of prizes because contest participants rarely use definite strategies but they mainly bet to win prizes. But there is no loss, for those who have a stable profitable strategy that they will use for the prize they win.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the forex contest does not have a good effect for the novice trader because here there is no learning when most of the time open high volume trading because of winning. After all, if there are good results and winning results, then give confidence is not in doubt. and I found no other benefits in the Trading contest other than prize money. because most contests require aggressive trading strategies that gamble will more or less damage us if followed in real trading. so if we continue to participate in contests like that, it can become a habit and can start trading the same way on a Real account too.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The contest account is different from the demo account and the contest account is almost the same as the real account, because our int contest account must compete with other traders, this will make us impatient and greedy because we are afraid we will lose this contest and more Forex trading contests It is important to grow their trading experience and trading bonuses, so that each trader must participate in the contest and try to gain more forex trading knowledge and trading strategies.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to resham For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, personally I think it's true that the contest is negotiating for shopping. Traders will attend to get benefits through this contest. And also to gain experience in trading. Competition is also held by traders for groups of traders and this is a great opportunity to get the bonus submitted with 5 first. and I really think that when you make a good profit, you feel good emotions, with what we make money, and every forex market trader, their dream is to realize a good profit every day, but remember that if you can get a profit good, you can also lose.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, personally I think it's true that the contest is negotiating for shopping. Traders will attend to get benefits through this contest. And also to gain experience in trading. Competition is also held by traders for groups of traders and this is a great opportunity to get the bonus submitted with 5 first. and I really think that when you make a good profit, you feel good emotions, with what we make money, and every forex market trader, their dream is to realize a good profit every day, but remember that if you can get a profit good, you can also lose.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many benefits of a forex trading contest, and this is very different from a demo-only demo account because a demo account doesn't give you an emotional trading experience but in a trading contest there are prizes set in front of you if you win the competition, so you always take good lot sizes and trading with take profit and stop loss levels so that it is a good thing to participate in forex trading contests and good, for me I really believe that forex trading contests bring the best in traders as some people say. But then, in trade we don't need to compete with others. But then it can help us get some money we can trade and make lots of money from it.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many benefits of a forex trading contest, and this is very different from a demo-only demo account because a demo account doesn't give you an emotional trading experience but in a trading contest there are prizes set in front of you if you win the competition, so you always take good lot sizes and trading with take profit and stop loss levels so that it is a good thing to participate in forex trading contests and good, for me I really believe that forex trading contests bring the best in traders as some people say. But then, in trade we don't need to compete with others. But then it can help us get some money we can trade and make lots of money from it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 358 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)