+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 358 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading Contest

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quite a lot of brokers sustain regularised trading contests among active accounts and demonstrate accounts. Whatever are monthly, others weekly, and both are regular. Do these contests pay any goodness to the trader parenthesis from the prizes that could be won? What do you expect? If so, on the unfavourable would there be any disfavour? i think in this business no one can not say that i never loss in this business , this is a risky business it is not so easy to make success from this business, in the business center trader trade different types currency such Euru, Usd, Gbp jpy etc. and trader follow some their own strategy for making more money. trader trade or use currency accordingly advantage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes its true that trading forex is not easy to trade.It requires analysis of market fundamental, technical analysis takes lots of knowledge and hard work.It takes long time to understand the market and trade correctly.We should practice in demo till we have done at least 80% profitable trades. I agree with your opinion that if we want to improve our ability to execute trades, the trading contest was one of the best ways for us to measure our ability when compared with other traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think joining to a contest is good for newbies not for day traders.an active trader have to focus on his trading rather than trading for a contest price.the main problem with contest is the trader will only focus on making profit and they will not follow almost none of the rules.so it may harm the trading attitude of the traders. It is true that you cannot predict the market for sure but you can make it at least to 80% so if you trade and you make up to that in correct analysis you will always win and there are also ways to make good profit by takin small profits

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally we know that every man have some aim. So to say, trading is not only a business but also a profession. It is known every person that trading takes time to study how to deal. For this reason I really want to be a trader Demo contest say aik to ye faida hota hay kay banday ko pata chalta hay kay wo kitni achi trading ker raha hay or phir ye bhi jaana sakta hay kay konsa trader acha hay. phir agar wo help karay or apni strategy bhi day day to trading may improvement aa sakti hay.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like contest because I can test my skills in forex trading. If I make profit then that means I'm earning good. If I don't make profits then that means I need to improve my strategy and my skills and if I win then that's means I can trade like professional. that's what I'm thinking why I join forex contest. To see if I have what its take to be a professional trader. Beside its really sweet to beat those professional in contest. l think joining to a contest is good for newbies not for day traders.an active trader have to focus on his trading rather than trading for a contest price.the main problem with contest is the trader will only focus on making profit and they will not follow almost none of the rules.so it may harm the trading attitude of the traders.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There were a lot of trading contests now. Most of those contests were done in demo accounts. And also we do see it either weekly or monthly contests. I see there were many participants although, only few will declared as winners. I'm thinking that benefits will be to enhance our trading skills. forex contest is beneficial to many people because people are always seeking for proven trading strategy and in order to win a trading contest the traders must use great trading strategy. that is why contest winners are usually interviewed to know how they trade and what kind of strategy they used. although they will never tell everything but at least people will get great tips on trading.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Regardless of if the investor is a rookie or not they can abide by as much contest since this individual would like most this individual needs to accomplish can be register for these along with business these 1 following your some other. He's not using her own income and so even if this individual loss or are unable to meet up, a minimum of he can have the expertise intended for continues.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do think Foreign exchange match allow broker to evaluate truth be told there expertise and once an individual consequently come to be excellent you then obtain good reward. On the other hand i do imagine in case you turned out to be excellent broker then you have got good skills for you personally genuine consideration deal. Therefore i imagine Foreign exchange match is incredibly great for broker. I do not know about the Forex trading contest because i did not attend here in before because i am trading real account but i think trader can attend here to do practice in this account about the market and think it can be benefited for trader.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    athe fact is pretty different from trading with the tournament regarding emotional factors, the pressure burning along with a income along with a willingness to work with the signals in addition to analyze the market, simply because their particular thoughts are usually miniscule toys and games are widely-used simply prize draws. I think that beginners should participate in many contests as they need large knowledge to gain and contests is a suitable place for that, no matter if they didn't win

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading contest is the best opportunity for new traders to learn and earn a handsome amount of prize to start their forex trading. Specially I recommend forex trading contest at this forum because due to limited number of participants every member has a chance to win and contest becomes very interesting. the competition environment can add priceless experience to our psychology and the limited time that we have can push our mind to create even dependable analysis and reliable decision.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 358 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)