+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 144 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1435

Thread: Forex Education Video.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Video or no video, i still believe that trader will do what they have to do, the fcat is that trading is on the management side for great profits , until this, i don`t think it is better off.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anish is on a distinguished road anish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i think this post must be useful to all forex trader .Actually i was searching such types of videos for long time to trade nicely and you have given all information into your writing .thanks for sharing .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex videos are the best educational material that traders can rely on. It is easier for a trader to learn by watching videos on how to trade than reading materials even if I have never really watched a full course video, but I have a friend say that it is better.

Member Saif is an unknown quantity at this point Saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You most welcome for sharing these videos.
    I seen your video. It's very need for us.
    Please share these video to every Forex trader.
    I suggest you for more tutorial videos.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a great thread hear and very informative it is especially very useful to newbies in forex trading they have almost everything about forex trading just in one place. Traders should take the price action videos on youtube very importantly because price action is a good strategy for trading forex.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    thnx friend l was looking for wallstreet warrirors long time ago.now l have already.l want to ask if any of you have some movies related to trading ,l find them very motivating and l am willing to have some.l will wait any advice from you.you can provide a link so that l can watch or download.thnx in advance.

Senior Member volt is an unknown quantity at this point volt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by challenger ab View Post
    i think the video is a method to learn forex beside the books and the courses and sit because all this help us to learn how to trade and every trade choose the good method as he like for me im learned forex by reading books and forum
    They key to merchants succeeded in smelalui video tutorial and learn we do not need to go to school or course to learn forex forex trading forex. we can learn forex trading from reading lots of books and make practice in demo account.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the video is a method to learn forex beside the books and the courses and sit because all this help us to learn how to trade and every trade choose the good method as he like for me im learned forex by reading books and forum

Member abhishekhanal is on a distinguished road abhishekhanal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey thanx for sharing the videos but it is not necessary that you should watch the video for new stratigies but you can get more if you practice demo account

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your nice video share with us. I watch maximum video of your link. It is very nice video that help me to increase my trading skill. I think there also many good video in you tube that help a trader to develop his forex knowledge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 144 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)