+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 212 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2115

Thread: Kya Forex sath Fear ka koi sambandh hai?

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    Essentially we never know where prices will move.
    even if you are a master trader, you can never know where prices will move. it is a sure thing.
    you just analyze the opportunities you can get.
    therefore, necessary in order to calculate the rewards always outweigh the risk.
    if i am a master trader i dont guess where the price will go, but i will move the price by my self, let the other follow, then im out quick as soon as possible and gaining much profit
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    ya sure forex k saath fear hai.
    means k forex k saath nahi but trading k saath hai.
    risk ka fear hai as well as loss ka and apna paisa haath se jaye uska sab se bada darr rehta hai yar.
    bas loss ka hi fear hota hai sabko aur kisi ka nahi.
    Exactly correct . i also think fear of loss and due to this fear to enter trade and its work when we lost our confidence due to some loss. but i think when everything going well means more win trade then loss then this fear work very less to us and for this need good trade to win fear of loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Han fear forex trading main bohot aham role play karta hay. Agar aap ki trade theek chall rahee hay to bhi aap ko darr rehat hay kaheen price reverse na ho jay aur aap is darr say exit kar jaty hain aur poora advantge naheen lay paty trade ka.
    forex market me fear ki wajah se aapko loss ho sakta hai
    forex trading ke waqt fear ko side me rakhte hue apni analysis pe bharosa karke trade karna chahiye
    fear ki waja hse aap apne tarders ko kam profit me kaat doge ay fir trade hi nahi karoge jo ki ache trader ki nishani nahi ahi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    I agree with your opinion but what makes us use the stop loss is to maintain the conditions which unexpectedly with a fast moving market
    yes I agree with you
    because we never know where prices will move
    and direction of the market remains a mystery
    I think the stop loss is essential to protect us from greater losses

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,777 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    I agree with your opinion but what makes us use the stop loss is to maintain the conditions which unexpectedly with a fast moving market
    Essentially we never know where prices will move.
    even if you are a master trader, you can never know where prices will move. it is a sure thing.
    you just analyze the opportunities you can get.
    therefore, necessary in order to calculate the rewards always outweigh the risk.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    any technique is not easy to do on a friend to do it if you want to learn specific techniques you need to make time to study it
    well that's because we have to provide study materials and then after that we need to read about the technique and practice it so when we desperately need

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    why do we have stuck to using a stop loss is when there are few other ways to make us also reduce the risk with the use of money management is good, do you agree?

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    good advice, but indeed to be adept at using it, it needs a rather long training period.
    but if you're serious, I we you can master it in no time.
    any technique is not easy to do on a friend to do it if you want to learn specific techniques you need to make time to study it

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Stop loss aur take profit set karne ke liye aapko support aur resistence ka idea hona bahut zaruri hai...iske bina kisi bhi value ka tp aur sl set karna thik nahi hota.
    agar aapko lagta hai ki 20 pip baad apki buying wali deal ka resistence hai to aap ussi hisab se tp ko 20 ke aas pas set kar do..aur same process support ke time bhi dekho..aise karke SL aur TP set kiya jata hai
    well aapka advice main dhyan me rakhunga. aur ha main support resistence ke hisab se most of time trade karta hoon. par wo jo trailing stop wale word ke bare me nehi janta. so kya sl and tp ke jaisa he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,777 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    right buddy. support and resistance level are good to set these targets. we can use the fib retracement tools also to get these sl and tp target accurately
    good advice, but indeed to be adept at using it, it needs a rather long training period.
    but if you're serious, I we you can master it in no time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 212 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)