+ Reply to Thread
Page 520 of 523 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 518 519 520 521 522 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    yeah its better to concentrate on a single pair rather than dividing your concentration on different pairs. And have you got any perfect strategy using those indicators.
    if we already have a system that can work on all movements of pairs.
    then simply the one pairs.
    if your system works only when the trending, it is better to look for signals in several pairs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    For pairs, I use the euro and the dollar in my dealings and transactions with Forex
    For the strategies I use only one strategy
    wow that's good
    means that you have found a strategy that really works for you
    I'm just still trying many strategies, because they still have not found appropriate to my character

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    For pairs, I use the euro and the dollar in my dealings and transactions with Forex
    For the strategies I use only one strategy

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I follow two or three pairs at one time and trade only one pair at one time. I follow the strategies of support and Resistance trend lines, patterns, and Moving averages along some indicators. I also use economic calendar to follow the news and releases.
    yeah its better to concentrate on a single pair rather than dividing your concentration on different pairs. And have you got any perfect strategy using those indicators.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    very true what you say to us that we should do the learning in a gradual and mate with the way we turn a new charge of studying the other pairs
    yes it is good to develop the ability of our analysis
    so we can also understand the movement of the other pair
    so that we can look for opportunities to trade on the other pair

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    2-3 pair pe concentrate karna hamesha faydemand rehta hai..
    aur mere khaya lse aap unhi pair pe dhyan do jinki base currency USD hai..un pairs me profit kamane ke chances zada hote hai kyunki USD all over the world kafi basic currency hai.
    ok bro main aapke kaha hua usd ke base par pair ko dhyan me rakhunga. kuch din pehle follow karunga. uske baad kya result hota he wo bataunga.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    very true what you say to us that we should do the learning in a gradual and mate with the way we turn a new charge of studying the other pairs
    so we do not waste too much focus because we'll do it one by one just would just make a little time alone

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    there are some traders who like to analyze in two pairs, there are like three pairs.
    I think we had better analyze the gradual, if it is possible in two pairs, advanced in three pairs, and so on.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    yes i will always insist on learning at least two currency pairs because it will give a chance to compare and analyze at least two pairs which is good for trading. And it will improve our learning process also
    there are some traders who like to analyze in two pairs, there are like three pairs.
    I think we had better analyze the gradual, if it is possible in two pairs, advanced in three pairs, and so on.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i will always insist on learning at least two currency pairs because it will give a chance to compare and analyze at least two pairs which is good for trading. And it will improve our learning process also
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 520 of 523 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 518 519 520 521 522 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)